ST Dupont Spring Green

agentdaffy007

It has been many years since I posted any reviews. It is about to change. This community has given me so much that I find it only fair to post some reviews and it will give me an excuse to play with my pens too! :)

I bought this bottle from La Couronne du Comte. Very fast shipping via DHL and bam, i get charged duties. In any case, one of my favorite ink is ST Dupont Violet which has good flow, lubrication and water resistance. I thought this ink would be all that! NOPE!!

The packaging is this cheap black cardstock. The only good thing about this purchase is the inkwell which is very nice. Not very convenient for refilling pens because it is so shallow but it does have a good presence and quite nice to look at!!!

I don't recommend buying this ink unless you use it in a broad nib with a generous inkflow.

20210707_150307.jpg

20210707_150315.jpg

20210707_150424.jpg

Dupont Spring Green 1.jpg

Dupont Spring Green 2.jpg

Dupont Spring Green 3.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LizEF

• yazeh

• agentdaffy007

• mizgeorge

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you or the review. That's a nice looking inkwell and ink. It reminds me of Noodler's Polar Green, though it doesn't shade.

49 minutes ago, agentdaffy007 said:

It has been many years since I posted any reviews. It is about to change.

Hooray!  And thank you! :)

More nice shading, and you're right - cool bottle.  But the color is too ordinary a green for my tastes.  Still, enjoyed your review and looking forward to more. :D

4 minutes ago, LizEF said:

More nice shading, and you're right - cool bottle.  But the color is too ordinary a green for my tastes.  

Ordinary? Not murky enough? :D

The packaging made me expect a Kelly Green and it seems to be more of an Emerald. I wonder who makes if for them?

It looks a bit on the minty side to me, for some reason. 

1 hour ago, yazeh said:

Ordinary? Not murky enough? :D

Exactly.  It reminds me of the "Green" Crayon.  The color a kid would choose for grass.  Waterman Harmonious Green.  That sort of color.  Ever since I tripped and fell into the murk, such colors have no appeal to  me...  :blush:

50 minutes ago, LizEF said:

Ever since I tripped and fell into the murk, such colors have no appeal to  me...  :blush:

That made me laugh out loud - thank you @LizEF