Ambitious Nib Group Buy -Round 3 -2021

The prices quoted here are factory prices. There's absolutely nothing I can  do about it.

I'm not here to profit from this.

I took the initiative to create this group buy so that members can benefit and  get to choose additional nib tip sizes, and stock up on spares as needed.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Echowind

• Warroom

• Rewpert

• Sharad Pratap

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for setting this up. I'd like to purchase:

2 * 40mm * F

Tentatively:

10 * Ebonite 40mm feed

X * Plastic 40mm feed

How much are the plastic feeds?

The topside of a nib is its face, the underside its soul (user readytotalk)

On 5/12/2021 at 12:49 PM, Echowind said:

The prices quoted here are factory prices. There's absolutely nothing I can  do about it.

I'm not here to profit from this.

I took the initiative to create this group buy so that members can benefit and  get to choose additional nib tip sizes, and stock up on spares as needed.

I am not saying that you are charging more... what I meant that these  prices have increased a lot  

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Apologies @mehandiratta, I was speaking in general terms. 

I'm still thankful they still manufacture large nibs.

I just wish they had bigger nibs to offer.

A size 9 or 10 and above would be a great addition. Would love to see that paired along with the ASA Porus, ASA Galactic, Ranga model 5,  Gama Supreme and Gama Jumbo.

• 5 weeks later...

Apologies for the long delay, I’ll try uploading the pics as soon as I receive them, hopefully within this coming week.

The current timeline is,

1) The nib orders from members have to be submitted by 28th June.

2) I’ll send the Payment info messages starting from 29th June onward.

3) The items will be shipped starting from July 2nd week (subject to stock availability for the varying nib types)

On 6/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, Echowind said:

Apologies for the long delay, I’ll try uploading the pics as soon as I receive them, hopefully within this coming week.

The current timeline is,

1) The nib orders from members have to be submitted by 28th June.

2) I’ll send the Payment info messages starting from 29th June onward.

3) The items will be shipped starting from July 2nd week (subject to stock availability for the varying nib types)

Thank you for the update. 

Update: 

The timeline I mentioned above will be forwarded by a few days.

Few sample pieces are on its way, I'll upload the pics as soon as I receive them (latest by this coming Friday).

Final timeline:

1) Nib orders from members must be submitted by 1st July. (No extensions)

2) Order re-confirmation and payment messages will be sent from 2nd July onward.

3) Items will be dispatched starting from end of July 3rd week onward. (Anytime after July 21st, subject to receiving the Nib stock)

@Echowind - I had an enquiry. Those 40mm steel nibs....can we get them with accompanying ebonite feeds and sections too as mentioned above?

For the 40mm nib,

a) Housing unit will not be available. 

b) Ebonite feed will be available (although in limited quantity).

c) Plastic feed will be available.

18 minutes ago, Echowind said:

For the 40mm nib,

a) Housing unit will not be available. 

b) Ebonite feed will be available (although in limited quantity).

c) Plastic feed will be available.

1. For the 40mm nib, does it not come in ? Only EF, F & B ?
2. I am a newbie here (came to know about this groupbuy and signed up) but genuinely looking to buy. Do I post my requirement here in the comment or fill the details somewhere else (like a form etc...)

10 minutes ago, Michael Anish said:

1. For the 40mm nib, does it not come in ? Only EF, F & B ?
2. I am a newbie here (came to know about this groupbuy and signed up) but genuinely looking to buy. Do I post my requirement here in the comment or fill the details somewhere else (like a form etc...)

40mm 'M' nib is not included this group buy. 

There's no form to be filled , you can post your requirements here or send a  p.m.

On 6/20/2021 at 6:27 AM, Echowind said:

Few sample pieces are on its way, I'll upload the pics as soon as I receive them (latest by this coming Friday).

I notice it is now Friday. Have you any progress with the photographs? 

@Echowind Thanks for setting this up. I would like to buy -

7 x 40 mm x B 

Would be great if you are able to get the feeds too. I would like to purchase 7 feeds as well. 

if the group buy flies, I'd like to purchase

3 * 40 mm * B + 3 ebonite matching feeds

($7.16 x 3, + cost of ebonite feeds if charged, + $ 5-12 shipment to Italy)

thank you

Hi
I would like to place order for Ambitious 40mm Gold nib. But would like to see the image of 14k and 18k nib. Also let me know the nib size of B.

My Order

2 x 40mm 14k * B

2 x 40mm GP * B

Edited by Shreyas Yedla

On 6/27/2021 at 9:13 AM, Shreyas Yedla said:

Hi
I would like to place order for Ambitious 40mm Gold nib. But would like to see the image of 14k and 18k nib. Also let me know the nib size of B.

My Order

1 x 40mm 14k * B

3 x 40mm GP * B