Small Bottle & Sample Ink PIF

Robert Oster - would love a chance for the Diamine Eau de Nil. Thank you for doing this!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caronann

• meiochi

• Mar_

• A Smug Dill

Thanks, Caronann, for the chance. 

Diamine. 
Amazing and fun variety of colors, well-behaved, great value, reliable. I keep finding new ones to enjoy! (An always-favorite: chocolate. A recent sample that very pleasantly surprised me: soft mint.)

Maybe I'm just boring, but my favorite ink is Waterman (Mysterious Blue, please).  I put Parker Quink blue-black in my 51, and it writes just a hair more scratchily--so I'll go to the trouble of rinsing it and go back to Waterman the next time I fill it.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:57 PM, goodpens said:

Thanks, Caronann, for the chance. 

Diamine. 
Amazing and fun variety of colors, well-behaved, great value, reliable. I keep finding new ones to enjoy! (An always-favorite: chocolate. A recent sample that very pleasantly surprised me: soft mint.)

Yes, they do have quite an amazing color line.

You're in! Good luck.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:16 AM, SamChevre said:

Maybe I'm just boring, but my favorite ink is Waterman (Mysterious Blue, please).  I put Parker Quink blue-black in my 51, and it writes just a hair more scratchily--so I'll go to the trouble of rinsing it and go back to Waterman the next time I fill it.

Not boring at all. Stick with what works! 

I also like Waterman inks.

You are in the hat.

Edited by Caronann
forgot

Noodlers, I guess. I don't have any other inks.

(54th Mass if you are wondering)

1. Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease ink, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee. 2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner. 3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act. 4. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.

Just now, Rainbowpizza said:

Noodlers, I guess. I don't have any other inks.

(54th Mass if you are wondering)

Well, maybe this will provide an opportunity for you to branch out.

Good luck!

On 5/11/2021 at 12:19 PM, Broomstick said:

Robert Oster - would love a chance for the Diamine Eau de Nil. Thank you for doing this!

Oster, yes. Another good brand. I have a few. Notice they are not on the list, lol. 

To be fair, it's not that I don't like the brand inks that I'm offering out. I do. I either thought I would like the color and don't (Oxblood), or I have so many that are so very close in color and tone It is becoming ridiculous to choose between them. 

Good luck!

I love Noodler’s Inks!  I like to draw and paint cards for folks when a birthday or special occasion comes around to make them extra personal, and I like the variety and the way they work with a small paint brush, though I use lots of other brands for that, too. But in my pens it’s Noodler’s more often than not. I’d be down for any bottle mentioned other than Oxblood, which I already have, assuming I’m not too late. Thanks so much for the act of kindness either way. 

"Lupus est homo homini" - Plautus

On 5/13/2021 at 2:46 PM, meiochi said:

I love Noodler’s Inks!  I like to draw and paint cards for folks when a birthday or special occasion comes around to make them extra personal, and I like the variety and the way they work with a small paint brush, though I use lots of other brands for that, too. But in my pens it’s Noodler’s more often than not. I’d be down for any bottle mentioned other than Oxblood, which I already have, assuming I’m not too late. Thanks so much for the act of kindness either way. 

Oh it's definitely not too late, and you're in the hat. 

I tend to not split inks when I offer them.  It's all or nothing. I figure maybe they'll come handy for a trade or PIF in your future.

Also, I package everything up before it's even sent off.

1 hour ago, Mar_ said:

I must ask cause i've been quite curious... who won? :P

well I sure screwed up that date.

Sunday is not the 13th but today, the 16th

ugh.

I'll be announcing after 6:00 tonight mountain time.

On 5/3/2021 at 3:13 PM, Caronann said:

Answer this for toss in the hat

What is your favorite BRAND ink? Don’t @me with your list of how many. Pick ONE.😂

*closes Sunday May 13thth, 6p MDT*

Well I could not be more of an idiot when it comes to dates these days.

In my haste to extend the original date, I meant to close this on Sunday the 16th @ 6p MDT. 

I'll be pulling a name and announce  after 6:00.

Edited by Caronann
date change

Oh!  I thought it was for one of those bottles of ink per person, not the whole kit-n-kaboodle!  Cool. 

And the winner is @meiochi
Congratulations!!

DM me your deets and this goes out Tuesday priority mail.

3 hours ago, meiochi said:

Oh!  I thought it was for one of those bottles of ink per person, not the whole kit-n-kaboodle!  Cool. 

Tag, you're it!

38 minutes ago, Caronann said:

Tag, you're it!

Yaaaaaay!!!!  Thanks so much!  I sent the deets. 

Got my package today!  So many inks, I’m not sure where to start!  I’m gonna get crazy (and inky) and make some splatters/swabs to go in my book. Then I shall ink up the really lovely pen with whichever ends up being my favorite and get to writing…something. It’s really a lot of choices, but I will be methodical and work my way through it over the next few days. Thanks again, and again, and again!

On 5/20/2021 at 6:02 PM, meiochi said:

Got my package today!  So many inks, I’m not sure where to start!  I’m gonna get crazy (and inky) and make some splatters/swabs to go in my book. Then I shall ink up the really lovely pen with whichever ends up being my favorite and get to writing…something. It’s really a lot of choices, but I will be methodical and work my way through it over the next few days. Thanks again, and again, and again!

Wow that was quick!

I am very happy you like it.