RANGA HANDMADE PENS - ABHIMANYU MODEL -PREMIUM ACRYLIC NEW COLOURS - OFFER PRICE

mpkandan

Dear FPN'ers

After going through huge success for Ranga Abhimanyu Model. We are happy to extend Ranga Abhimanyu in visually stunning 11 more new Premium Acrylic colours.
     As name Indicates, Ranga Abhimanyu is short ,cute but very strong and great workhorse..
    These are completely Handmade Pen .This is Clipless pen . Section is Classic vintage styled Section .It is comfortable for long use. We are using this section for first time in our production line

RANGA ABHIMANYU - ORDER FORM    
In order to purchase Ranga Abhimanyu  Pen , Kindly  fill the Google Form (Link Below) 

Prices are as follows:
RANGA Abhimanyu with Ranga Nib and German Schmidt Converter:74USD for Premium Acrylic till 15th April . (Its Regular Price is 93USD . Kindly avail this Offer Price for this Excellent Pen
(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 16mm , Capped Length - App 5.25 Inches )
 You can upgrade it with  German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter. 
Up-gradation charges are mentioned in Google order form

Colours : 

Premium Acrylic:
------------------------

P1.Red Cracked Ice
P2.Black Cracked Ice
P3.Red Gold Cracked Ice
P4.Blue Red Cracked Ice
P5.Aqua Cracked Ice
P6.Orange Cracked Ice
P7.Brown Cracked Ice
P8.Green Cracked Ice
P9.White Cracked Ice
P10.Blue Cracked Ice
P11.Red-on-red cracked ice
P12.Carnival
P13.Turquoise cracked ice
P14.Rust red cracked ice
P15.Fuschia  cracked ice
P16.Rainbow cracked ice
P17.Diwali
P18. Purple Cracked Ice
P19. Purple Peach Cracked Ice
P20. Red Gold Blue Cracked Ice
P21 Purple Blue Cracked Ice
P22.Green Stripes
P23.Blue Stripes
P24.Golden Stripes
P25.Blue Pink Stripes
P26.Olive Black Stripes
P27.White Black Stripes
P28.Brown Stripes
P29 – Turquoise Green Parfait
P30 – Blue Purple Parfait
P31 – Yellow Blue Parfait
P32 – Iced Mocha
P33 –  Green Orange Parfait
P34 – Bengal Tiger
P35 – Kaleidoscope Weave
P36 – Classic Tigress 
P37 – Vegas Nights
P38 – Tortuga
P39 – Cardinal Tetra
Finish :Polished Finish or Matte Finish
Clip Option -  Clipless
Cap Turn: It takes less than 1 turn to cap and uncap

For C/C mechanism (with Schmidt K5 Converter) #6 Nib Options 
Nib Option:

Ranga Extra Fine Nib -  Chrome Tone  ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone 
Ranga Fine Nib-  Chrome Tone  ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone 
Ranga Medium Nib-  Chrome Tone  ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone 
Ranga Broad Nib-  Chrome Tone  ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone 
Ranga Double Broad Nib:Chrome Tone  ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone 
Ranga Flex: Chrome Tone  ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone 
Ranga 14K Nib # 6 Size Nibs:-   Extra Fine, Fine Point, Medium Point ,Broad Point,  Flex

Bock Titanium #6  nibs:  Fine Point, Broad Point,
Bock 18K Nib # 6 Size Nibs:-   Fine Point, Medium Point ,Broad Point,
JoWo Extra Fine Nib - Chrome Tone or  Gold Tone
JoWo Fine Nib - Chrome Tone or  Gold Tone
JoWo Medium Nib -  Chrome Tone or Gold Tone  
JoWo Broad Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone
JoWo 1.1 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone
JoWo 1.5 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone 
Schmidt Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
Schmidt Medium Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone 
Schmidt Broad Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
No Nib - Threaded for Bock #6 
No Nib - Threaded for JoWo #6 
No Nib - Threaded for Schmidt #6  

Price : Base price for Ranga Abhimanyu  with Ranga Screw in nib and German Schmidt  Converter  is 74USD (Premium Acrylic ) 
Customer's can upgrade it to their favourite nibs with extra charge

Shipping: Via Courier . It takes 4 to 9 days.Via Courier- Kindly note that courier rates are very high now. We are happy to share that we are collecting only 50% of the courier charges and rest is incurred by us .
Customer's need to pay 15USD for USA/Canada, 10USD for Central Europe /Singapore/ Malaysia and country specific rates for other countries. 
Making Time: 2  Weeks after payment
Payment Details: Paypal id:  mpkandan@gmail.com

Regards,
Kandan.M.P
Ranga Pen Company

IMG_20210205_171155-01.jpg

IMG_20210205_171304-01.jpg

IMG_20210205_171438-01.jpg

IMG_20210205_171918-01.jpg

IMG_20210205_172136-01.jpg

IMG_20210205_172234-01.jpg

IMG_20210205_172441-01.jpg

IMG_20210205_172556-01.jpg

IMG_20210205_172732-01.jpg

IMG_20210310_115533.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayami_109

• sansenri

• mns68

• choombak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is probablly my most loved Ranga pen! Perfect size, single-turn cap/uncap, and very well balanced. I reach out for this pen more often than any other pens in my arsenal. If anyone is on the fence, don't hesitate to get this Ranga pen... you won't be disappointed!

Here is a quick shot of my Abhimanyu in brown cracked ice (P7)... you can see the pen is well loved... 🙂

ranga.jpg

Thank you for the group buy, I already own one of the acrylic Abhimanyu and agree with comments above, they are lovely pens, nice size, quick opening cap, lovely colours, high quality execution.

I'm tempted by a second acrylic and will probably go with a P7.

My first Abhimanyu acrylic is a P20, lovely colour! (red, gold, blue)

large.1305444062_P1200137-3RangaAbhimanyuredgoldblueacrylic.jpg.e2993a22dc13126c244c44fcce540c33.jpg

btw, if you are undecided with the colour, go to the order form, at the end of page 2 take the colour tour (last bullet option), it shows all the available colours one after the other! useful.

28 minutes ago, sansenri said:

Thank you for the group buy, I already own one of the acrylic Abhimanyu and agree with comments above, they are lovely pens, nice size, quick opening cap, lovely colours, high quality execution.

I'm tempted by a second acrylic and will probably go with a P7.

My first Abhimanyu acrylic is a P20, lovely colour! (red, gold, blue)

large.1305444062_P1200137-3RangaAbhimanyuredgoldblueacrylic.jpg.e2993a22dc13126c244c44fcce540c33.jpg

btw, if you are undecided with the colour, go to the order form, at the end of page 2 take the colour tour (last bullet option), it shows all the available colours one after the other! useful.

Wow! Stunning. I have P34 and P20 on order... the P20 was selected by my cousin! Good eye he has I have to admit... the P20 looks absolutely stunning in real life. Thanks for sharing the picture.

1 hour ago, mns68 said:

so how to know the total cost after submitting the google request !?

The cost can be estimated on the first page introduction of the Google form. The shipping will vary, but you can get a good estimate.

1 hour ago, choombak said:

Wow! Stunning. I have P34 and P20 on order... the P20 was selected by my cousin! Good eye he has I have to admit... the P20 looks absolutely stunning in real life. Thanks for sharing the picture.

thanks, your P7 looks nice too, in fact I'm leaning on that one...

2 hours ago, choombak said:

The cost can be estimated on the first page introduction of the Google form. The shipping will vary, but you can get a good estimate.

I have already submitted my request for the P38 ....but there was no payment link or shipping cost !

48 minutes ago, mns68 said:

I have already submitted my request for the P38 ....but there was no payment link or shipping cost !

Mr. Kandan, who is in charge for sales at Ranga, will send you an email within short while, with total request and shipping cost. You can then pay via paypal. It's the usual procedure.

I love my ebonite Abhimanyus. Couldn’t resist the red veining in P38  so have got that one on the way ....

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

I think the Abhimanyu is born as a clipless model.

I would not see a clip too well on it, but I'm sure Ranga will accomodate if you really want one.

If I recall there is a space for comments in the order form.

I just received my pen in the blue stripe design. The finish is beautiful, and the pen feels so balanced in hand. Another excellent choice from Ranga. 

Has anybody tried the Ranga nibs and can comment on the writing experience? I believe they are a relatively new offering? I have not been able to find much information on them.

Tempted toward purchasing the red/gold/blue flake or the tortoise shell colourways.

I got the Ranga flex nib and am very happy with it. In fact I participated in both the first and second Abhimanyu group buy, and both pens have the Ranga flex nib. That should be an indication of how satisfied I am with my choice...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Thanks for that @mhguda. I went ahead and ordered the pen with a the dual tone flex nib! Got the red/gold acrylic flake in the end. As this acrylic also has some silver running through it, i think it would look good with the dual tone nib. Interestingly the dual tone option is only offered in the Ranga nibs!

14 hours ago, Ayami_109 said:

Has anybody tried the Ranga nibs and can comment on the writing experience? I believe they are a relatively new offering? I have not been able to find much information on them.

Tempted toward purchasing the red/gold/blue flake or the tortoise shell colourways.

Glad to hear you've placed an order - I just ordered my second Abhimanyu, in the Diwali acrylic (though the red/blue/gold looked pretty attractive too!).  I think JoWo and Bock both *used* to make duotone nibs, but have discontinued them - possibly because of the added complexity of only partially anodising the steel nib (or whatever the process is)?  I'm not a huge fan of gold-plated nibs - I tend to prefer chromium 'furniture' on my pens - but I do find the Duotone option quite appealing.

I really enjoy the added 'bounce' you get with Ranga (and FPR and other) flex nibs - I don't tend to actually splay them out all that much, I'm just not that great a calligrapher - but you certainly get line variation when you want to.

The Ranga nibs *do* seem to be a new development - and the threading is compatible with a JoWo nib unit, which means you can swap the Ranga nib out for a standard JoWo #6 if you want to (and if you have on to hand, of course!).  I also purchased a chrome Ranga BB nib as an 'add on' to my Abhimanyu purchase - it's nice and juicy, and sits in one of my other Ranga pens.

Edited to add:

I've already posted this comparison on another thread, but for anyone who's interested, this is how the Ranga flex compares to a FPR ultra-flex.  The latter definitely offers more line variation (for less downward pressure), but both are a real delight to write with.  The Ranga nib unit has a plastic feed rather than ebonite - but so far I find it pretty juicy regardless!

597091826_RangaFPRFlexnibs.thumb.jpg.c0b59454780a0bacafa923495060c1b6.jpg