Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

G'day from down under.

Ian deCourcey

Thanks for allowing me onto the forum. I am a long term kit pen maker using mainly timber and epoxy blanks I make myself.

I am currently in the process of adding bespoke Fountain Pens to my list of interests as I have recently started using them again after many years.

I used FP as a child and grew up with dip pens as well before switching to the magical biro when they became available.

Anyway, I look forward to joining in the conversation I enjoy so much.

Cheers, Ian 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ian deCourcey

• A Smug Dill

• mizgeorge

• PAKMAN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Smug Dill

Welcome to FPN, mate!

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct for valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

mizgeorge

Hello Ian and welcome. Look forward to seeing your work :)

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! So glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                 My Favorite Brick and Mortar Store

Vanness Pens - Now selling Online!

northstar

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Denise H

Hi Ian

I have just joined the network this morning.  I live in Western Australia, near Bunbury. 

2142905073_FPNWelcome.jpg.734ed714a97f7e349d03eb55d1d74e2d.jpg

"It's funny; in this era of email and voice mail and all those things that I did not even grow up with, a plain old paper letter takes on amazing intimacy."  Elizabeth Kostova

• 4 months later...
Ian deCourcey

Hi All, i have had some disruptions in my world as a lot of people around the world have had with Covid and other goings on. Thanks for your welcome wishes and my apologies for not responding sooner.

I have been back in my shed lately and have gone deep into the rabbit hole of bespoke pen making and have made several so far and will post an update shortly on those.

Cheers, ian 

samasry

Welcome to FPN, enjoy your stay :)