Mr. Crab, holder of pens!

inkstainedruth
13 hours ago, A Smug Dill said:

I finally got around to assembling this today (with some help from my wife :blush:). I didn't realise how bloody complex Lego has become, in the forty years since I last touched the stuff!

That's true.

large.1001670322_SailorPromenadeShiningRedpenheldupbyLegocrab(2pics).jpg.5155081a7bb01c145ae1477c03c95491.jpg

Not particularly well, but it's possible:

large.1322346536_SwirlyorangeKaigelu316penproppedupbyLegoshark(2pics).jpg.5e3993a3ce6d479e16d0a1075218b070.jpg

Or maybe you have a pen that only needed a little bit of help to stand upright:

large.1889452621_SwirlyorangeKaigelu316penleaningagainstLegoshark.jpg.e4fa506114a1ff2944245479f3f0861d.jpg

:lol:

I was actually thinking of whether a pen would fit in the shark's mouth, or whether the teeth would get in the way/cause damage....

I keep saying I'm gonna put these together, only I realized that I need to spread the pieces out on a tray or a shallow box lid so I don't lose them before sorting out which ones are needed for which critter.  

Oh well -- it could be worse.  My husband's old cat liked to play with loose jigsaw puzzle pieces, and board game pieces....  BJ thought the little chits and pieces were toys, just for him....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LizEF

• inkstainedruth

• A Smug Dill

• Tasmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images