Will Sheaffer have a new bottle?

Mr Bill

The folks at Anderson have reported that soon Sheaffer will have

a new bottle design similar to original script bottles this was on their

Sept blog, anyone else hear anything about the new glass?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Bill

• Mr.Rene

• sciumbasci

• LizB

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Mr. Rene after talking with the folks at Anderson Pens 

I am led to believe it will be similar to the old original.

• 3 weeks later...

Just one thought - make sure the new/old bottle is tightly capped before inverting it to fill the well unless your carpet matches the ink. 😱

Voice of experience ... 

1 hour ago, sciumbasci said:

Uh... Eugh... The shape on the box looks like a taller version of @Mr.Rene bottle.

NOTICE: I never said the bottle attached in my post were de NEW ONE..I said MAYBE it will look like... The bottle attached is an old small one and discontinued  it was 12 ml bottle...the new one is around 30 ml..I just was guessing..and don´t take me wrong...

Best Regards.

PD: my friends from Pendemonium told me that about a month ago, they got in their shipment of the new Sheaffer inks, every bottle leaked inside the box, on the labels and outside the box! 😱😱😱🤷‍♂️🤣

Thanks for that link Olya, I just placed my order for

Inferno Red at Atlas Stationers, it's not on their website yet, 

so I rang them up and ordered it. I should be "in the red"

by next week. Cheers.

I'm glad to see they have a sense of humor - calling gray ink "Bling" makes me want to get one, just for laughs. Sorry, though, I don't see a blue-black.

I'm definitely down for Coastal Blue and I hope Inferno matches their original Red - that was/is a PERFECT red ink. 👍

- Sean  :)

https://www.catholicscomehome.org/

"Every one therefore that shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father Who is in Heaven." - MT. 10:32

"Any society that will give up liberty to gain security deserves neither and will lose both." - Ben Franklin

Thank you Our Lady of Prompt Succor & St. Jude.

1 minute ago, Mr Bill said:

Thanks for that link Olya, I just placed my order for

Inferno Red at Atlas Stationers, it's not on their website yet, 

so I rang them up and ordered it. I should be "in the red"

by next week. Cheers.

Thanks for the tip, Mr. Bill; Atlas was the first one to get the new 51, too.  I'm sensing a trend. :D

- Sean  :)

https://www.catholicscomehome.org/

"Every one therefore that shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father Who is in Heaven." - MT. 10:32

"Any society that will give up liberty to gain security deserves neither and will lose both." - Ben Franklin

Thank you Our Lady of Prompt Succor & St. Jude.

I will be very keen to acquire the grey Bling when it becomes available here. That's my idea of bling.  B)

Will work for pens... :unsure:

15 minutes ago, AmandaW said:

I will be very keen to acquire the grey Bling when it becomes available here. That's my idea of bling.  B)

Me too!!

I see a couple of others in my future as well...

Nice work Mr.Rene. One thing should be noted is the previous 

cone shaped bottles contained 50ml of ink whereas the new 

bottles are only 30ml in size.