Value of two Montblanc pieces of 75th aniversary limited edition?

Yamaho

Hi everyone;

First, sorry for my bad english. I'm from Spain!

Someone here knows the aproximate value of these two pieces?:

1. Ostrich leather organizer 75th aniversary limited edition. Piece 42/75.

2. Meisterstück solitaire ballpoint pen pinstripe 75th aniversary limited edition. Piece 0025/1924. With a brilliant and logo madreperla (I don't know the translation to english).

Both has the name engraved. Is it possible to remove it for later sale?

Thank you all.

IMG_20210126_113847.jpg

IMG_20210126_113905.jpg

IMG_20210126_113928.jpg

IMG_20210126_114053.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamaho

• niksch

• Pen Nut

• Dione

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Firstly hello and welcome to you. I will send a direct message to you regarding the pen and and small 'nudge' about the protocol on valuation requests / sales etc. Really friendly and informed bunch on here but "hello, what's my pen worth" introductions don't usually get a huge response.

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

The Montblanc 75th Anniversary Medium size agenda in Ostrich leather limited to 75 pieces:

I brought mine from eBay back in 2018 from a seller who was located in the USA, for $500. It came fully boxed with both outer and inner boxes and service guide booklet. It was brand new without any engravings. It was put on bidding at $500 and i was the only bidder :)

The Montblanc 75th Anniversary 1924 Solitaire sterling silver pinstripe ballpoint pen:

I had this ballpoint pen which was brand new and came with the original box and papers. I sold it back in 2018 for $865.

The engraving could possibly be removed, but i would speak to Montblanc first about it.

I been actively hunting these 75th Anniversary Ostrich leather items down and all the ones that i keep coming across are the medium size agenda’s 😛

1 hour ago, mosh_2k7 said:

Thank you.  A very informative response.

Hard times don't last, but hard people do.

Thank a Veteran.

12 hours ago, Pen Nut said:

Firstly hello and welcome to you. I will send a direct message to you regarding the pen and and small 'nudge' about the protocol on valuation requests / sales etc. Really friendly and informed bunch on here but "hello, what's my pen worth" introductions don't usually get a huge response.

So sorry for my bad education Pen Nut!

I've been looking for info about this pieces for a long time! There are is pratically no information about they!

That's why I finished here. Thanks to Google and Mosh (He/She post the same organizer than mine in this web).

7 hours ago, mosh_2k7 said:

The Montblanc 75th Anniversary Medium size agenda in Ostrich leather limited to 75 pieces:

I brought mine from eBay back in 2018 from a seller who was located in the USA, for $500. It came fully boxed with both outer and inner boxes and service guide booklet. It was brand new without any engravings. It was put on bidding at $500 and i was the only bidder :)

The Montblanc 75th Anniversary 1924 Solitaire sterling silver pinstripe ballpoint pen:

I had this ballpoint pen which was brand new and came with the original box and papers. I sold it back in 2018 for $865.

The engraving could possibly be removed, but i would speak to Montblanc first about it.

I been actively hunting these 75th Anniversary Ostrich leather items down and all the ones that i keep coming across are the medium size agenda’s 😛

Wow! Great information Mosh!!! Many thanks!!!

These are the engraves (covered for privacy).

I will go to Montblanc to see the way to remove they. I thinks this will be complicated.

IMG_20210127_091408_2.jpg

IMG_20210127_091555_2.jpg

It might be possible but expensive on the silver pen, but probably doubtful on the leather. The other option is to sell them with the personalisation on there. The price will reduce but probably not by as much as the cost of removal -at least for the pen.