PIF FPR Himalaya with flex nibs+

omarcenaro

Time to clear a pen I never use. I would like to give away a Fountain Pen Revolution (FPR) Himalaya with gold trim in Saffron Orange acrylic fitted with an FPR B nib. I will Include an EF and two 1.0 nibs. Also, I will send you 3 of their Flex Nibs and 3 ebonite feeds. FPR’s push converter is installed.

This may be fun for someone who wants to tinker with nibs and feeds. I never got it to run well for my needs. 

First member to answer gets it. I will Mail anywhere provided cost is not ridiculous. 

Stay healthy.

Cheers,

Ozzy

97D08379-6609-4637-99A4-25ED50B5A4B7.jpeg

None of us knows how long he shall live or when his time will come. But soon all that will be left of our brief lives is the pride our children feel when they speak our names.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omarcenaro

• SamChevre

• ChrisUrbane

• MatthewBrown

Excellent Sam,

I will mail it out tomorrow.

Ozzy

75219155-B6CF-4C2D-9BAA-5D631EDCD6A6.jpeg

None of us knows how long he shall live or when his time will come. But soon all that will be left of our brief lives is the pride our children feel when they speak our names.

How generous, omarcereno!

I love Himalayas.  I have one v2 (Indigo) and three v1s (both ebonites, and the Emerald acrylic) and find I prefer the smaller nibs.  My wife loves the beautiful acrylics, and has them all.  Saffron is a really lovely color, though I think she prefers the Sindoor Red.

Kevin's pens are sort of like a 1972 Lotus Elan.  When it's working, it's a wonderful thing, but prone to malfunction.  Now that I have my Himalayas working, I'm disinclined to play mix and match with extra nibs and feeds.  I've never bothered to get my Mufts fixed, because I prefer pens with more girth.

1 hour ago, Arkanabar said:

Lotus Elan

Lol, that is a perfect example of my experience. 

On 1/26/2021 at 4:39 AM, Arkanabar said:

How generous, omarcereno!

I love Himalayas.  I have one v2 (Indigo) and three v1s (both ebonites, and the Emerald acrylic) and find I prefer the smaller nibs.  My wife loves the beautiful acrylics, and has them all.  Saffron is a really lovely color, though I think she prefers the Sindoor Red.

Kevin's pens are sort of like a 1972 Lotus Elan.  When it's working, it's a wonderful thing, but prone to malfunction.  Now that I have my Himalayas working, I'm disinclined to play mix and match with extra nibs and feeds.  I've never bothered to get my Mufts fixed, because I prefer pens with more girth.

I would call this a perfect review, thanks for the accessibility of the explanation!!!

Edited by MatthewBrown

Hey Sam, the ebonite feeds hat i sent can be placed in hot water before installing the nib and feed into the section. This lets the feed conform to the nib or something like that. 

My pleasure. Happy writing.

Cheers,

Ozzy