Penbbs 355 replacement feed?

Need to replace the feed for a Penbbs 355. I had hoped that a standard #6 (Jowo) feed would work, but of course not right size.

Anyone have a source for a feed that would work?? I note that the Penbbs has an unusually long "tail" at the rear.

thx for any help,

MH

"The objective in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"

- - Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markh

• A Smug Dill

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A Smug Dill
3 hours ago, markh said:

Anyone have a source for a feed that would work?

Just buy an ‘official’ PenBBS spare parts pack, directly from Beini on Etsy, or from a reseller on eBay or AliExpress (or some such). I've had to replace more than one PenBBS feed that came fitted on pens as bought, for no other reason than my trying to fiddle with the pens and pull out their nibs for whatever reason. Not recommended, unless you're prepared to damage/wreck (and then replace) the feed.

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct for valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

EXACTLY what I needed..thx.

Now to see if I live long enough for delivery from Shanghai.....

"The objective in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"

- - Marcus Aurelius Antoninus