Parker Duofold Centennial 100th Anniversary Big Red Fountain Pen (Special Edition) As low as €1,195.00

dparker999

This is the best-looking Duofold Centennial Parker have produced for a while... apart from maybe the current Big Red model. Will be nice to see a return to three distinct rings on the cap.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• encremental

• lionelc

• Heinkle

• dparker999

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have to admit it's hard to resist the lapis - will have to grit my teeth and see how the new parker 51 pans out, can only take one thing for the team at a time.

12 minutes ago, lionelc said:

have to admit it's hard to resist the lapis - will have to grit my teeth and see how the new parker 51 pans out, can only take one thing for the team at a time.

I hear that! The funny thing about Parker is that they are terrible at trailing upcoming products - nothing on their website, Twitter or Instagram.  

But when is another iconic pen going to have another hundred year anniversary?

Montblanc comes up with anniversary pens from time to time.  I think the 100th anniversary of the Meisterstuck pens is right around the corner in 2024, and they'll probably do a special 149 for the occasion.

-- Joel -- "I collect expensive and time-consuming hobbies."

INK (noun): A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic and water,

chiefly used to facilitate the infection of idiocy and promote intellectual crime.

(from The Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was thinking the 100th anniversary Big Red model reminds me of the Akkerman Centennial produced in limited numbers in 2010.

Parker Duofold Centennial Akkerman LE Fountain Pen Review | Hey there!  SBREBrown

P.W. Akkerman Parker Duofold Limited Edition Fountain Pen | #1787915295