• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• camoandconcrete

• inkstainedruth

• Lamy4life

• lucraak

camoandconcrete

I just ordered both; finally can get them without spending hundreds of dollars! :) 

What I'm looking for: Montblanc 132, 235, 422 and 432. Any help would be most appreciated.

Yeah me too, although I got an original green one for less than the new ones about 1,5 years ago :P

camoandconcrete
28 minutes ago, lucraak said:

Yeah me too, although I got an original green one for less than the new ones about 1,5 years ago :P

Talk about a lucky find!

What I'm looking for: Montblanc 132, 235, 422 and 432. Any help would be most appreciated.

Hi, is there any further information on the brown Lamy 2000, which popped up in the other thread? Is it just "fake news" or will it really be launched this year?

Do we have confirmation for the new limited AL Star colours? I’m new to this hobby, but I assume they’re released at the same time as the Safari?

Edit: That’s a yes

Edited by Inkshades
inkstainedruth

Oh, the Azure al-Star looks nice.... :puddle:  

While not the same as the old 2006 Safari French Blue, it might assuage my desire for one (at least for the time being) -- and at a way more reasonable price than what I'm seeing the French Blue for on the Bay of Evil....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

On 1/16/2021 at 8:51 PM, inkstainedruth said:

Oh, the Azure al-Star looks nice.... :puddle:  

While not the same as the old 2006 Safari French Blue, it might assuage my desire for one (at least for the time being) -- and at a way more reasonable price than what I'm seeing the French Blue for on the Bay of Evil....

Same here, I missed the French Blue and I think Azure would be a nice replacement, without the red clip, I didn't care much about and the price tag, which keeps climbing.

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

inkstainedruth
12 hours ago, Anne-Sophie said:

Same here, I missed the French Blue and I think Azure would be a nice replacement, without the red clip, I didn't care much about and the price tag, which keeps climbing.

Well I did actually like the red clip.  I find that I don't like the look of the "standard" Safari clips because to me they just look like big paper clips (they're not quite as bad on the metal bodied al-Star and LX I have).  The two Safaris I have (Dark Lilac and last year's Violet) both have colored clips -- black for the Dark Lilac, and matching the pen color on the Violet; and the red clip for me is just a bonus (I also liked an LE one I saw on eBay that was to commemorate I think some anniversary of Sweden becoming a company -- it was in the colors of the Swedish flag: darkish blue with a bright yellow clip).  But while technically I could afford one of the French Blue pens (thanks to the second stimulus check I got) there's a part of me going: "They want HOW much?!  For just a Safari:o  Whatever they're smoking ain't legal in any of these 50 states!"

As for plain vs. colored clips, it's a case of YMMV

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."