Greetings from Dublin!

Nestor

Hello everyone:

I'm Nestor,

I came here to learn more about Fountain Pens. I've always loved them but just started to collect them last year. As of now my humble collection is made of 24~ pens and couple of bottles of ink. I love Fountain Pens because it honors the tradition of handwriting while conveying care and commitment in any letter or card.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pale.Ink.Tom

• Nestor

• PAKMAN

• mitto

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! So glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Hello and welcome to this friendly corner of the fountain pen universe from a pen user in San Diego. There is such a wealth of information for you to discover here. Write On!

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Hi Nestor, I'm a recent arrival too. Welcome. In an increasingly automated world a handwritten message  is a gift we can offer each other. I love my humble collection because each pen tells its own story.

Have any favourites emerged?

πTom

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Welcome from Missouri! Glad to have you with us!

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."  - Selwyn Duke    

I've not yet had the pleasure of writing with a Cross yet Nestor. I do have a ragtag bunch of Parker's though. The one I ended up loving the most was either a forethought or afterthought' model. It squeezed itself in between some major models sometime in the 90's I suppose. A close relative of the 'Parker Sonnet'.

At FPN I'm finding the pen lovers as varied and fascinating as their pens.

Cheers, Gary

πTom