New Indian Pen Company- Acriv

Acriv

A project started, between father and daughter, as a hobby to incubation is now evolving to full-fledged commercial business. Acriv maintains it's fundamentals and beliefs of primarily promoting products of recycled and up-cycled materials. Acriv is known for it's Titanium Nibs which writes extremely well and glides effortlessly on paper.  They also produce an array of Coloured Nibs.

Check it out onwww.dvadaria.com

5e-768x768.png

1e-768x768.png

2c-3.png

5c.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Honeybadgers

• Theroc

• jandrew

• Acriv

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very interesting!  Tell us more - where are you located and do you ship internationally?

Also, you might want to put in the "Signature" line your web address.

Good luck!

Erick

Using right now:

Visconti Voyager 30 "M" nib running Birmingham Streetcar

Jinhao 9019 "EF" nib running Birmingham Railroad Spike

Stipula Adagio "F" nib running Birmingham Violet Sea Snail

Sailor Profit "B" nib running Van Dieman's Night - Shooting Star

Ah, I see Mumbai - sorry!

Erick

Using right now:

Do you make pens with clips?  In your website, I did not see any.

Erick

Using right now:

Thank you for this excellent information. Are your Titanium nibs forged in Mumbai? I remembered my Camlin from my school years. The nibs were what they were in 1970s India.

Are the nibs tipped or crimped? Where you expect to see a tip that is approximately ball-shaped the end of the nib is more elongated.

Do you have the facility to take PayPal payments (either on site or via email invoice?) I couldn’t find that option on your site. Some very interesting pens. 

Hello,

We do accept Paypal :) . Feel free to reach out to me via email: Diya@dvadaria.com, should there be any further issues.

Well, the nibs are crimped & not tipped. The medium ones are titanium. I do not know about the others. I prefer the fine nib anyway.

I think I will wait and see what other people's opinion is of the OE nibs and if you can substitute the Ambitious, Kanwrite, Bock JoWo or Schmidt  nib you favour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just Received the Ebowrite Master. It took about a month from the time I placed the order to the day it arrived here in the US.

The pen was delivered in a real leather zipper sleeve and came equipped with a crimped titanium nib. The nib is a bit scratchy, but I'm not complaining. A couple of minutes with micromesh and it's just right.

This pen is huge, and all in all it's fantastic value.

I will post photos and a review later.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2021 at 12:21 AM, Theroc said:

I just Received the Ebowrite Master. It took about a month from the time I placed the order to the day it arrived here in the US.

The pen was delivered in a real leather zipper sleeve and came equipped with a crimped titanium nib. The nib is a bit scratchy, but I'm not complaining. A couple of minutes with micromesh and it's just right.

This pen is huge, and all in all it's fantastic value.

I will post photos and a review later.

Hi Theroc!

Would really appreciate a review and some pictures of the Ebowrite Master. I am considering it for my next purchase. Also wondering if the nib has any softness/bounce that titanium nibs are known for?
Thanks in advance!

On 4/17/2021 at 6:29 PM, thedoqtor said:

Hi Theroc!

Would really appreciate a review and some pictures of the Ebowrite Master. I am considering it for my next purchase. Also wondering if the nib has any softness/bounce that titanium nibs are known for?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the nudge. I've been putting this off for too long.

For now, I can tell you that the nib does have some bounce to it. It doesn't require much pressure to get some decent line variation out of it.

2 hours ago, Theroc said:

Thanks for the nudge. I've been putting this off for too long.

For now, I can tell you that the nib does have some bounce to it. It doesn't require much pressure to get some decent line variation out of it.

Thanks for responding! Good to know that the nib is performing well.
Eagerly waiting for the review!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious as well about the softness/flexibility compared to something like bock's Ti. even untipped, the price is definitely in-line and should last pretty well if the alloy is good. 

Another thing about folded tip nibs is that they do tend to develop a personality and character much faster than a tipped nib which can take decades. 

How deeply/securely does the ebowrite post? Debating between that and the mosaica right now, though might just get both!

*edit* Ah what the hell. Ordered an ebowrite with a 1.1 and the mosaica in fine. Would have been nice to see them in extra fine, but I'm always comfortable thinning a nib myself.

Assuming it looks good, I'd like to see more models with clips (like the titanium one)! I pretty much don't use any pens without them.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

@Honeybadgers, please do post a review after using them!  I am also intrigued by the company, but I am glad that you can be the pioneer and let the rest of us know what you think.  🙂

I agree that, other than desk pens, I really do need a clip for my pens.

Erick

Using right now: