Jump to content

How to describe this Parker Duofold cap?


Recommended Posts

Something, perhaps glue (no idea how), has interfered with the threads and made it impossible to use this Parker Duofold fountain pen cap and  I understand that it cannot be repaired.  Can you help me describe it accurately so that I can search for a replacement?  Also, if you know where I might find a replacement that would be helpful. You may contact me directly <rad2556@gmail.com>. Thank you.


Edited by radrav
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • radrav


  • FarmBoy


Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a Jasper Red Duofold.


There are two sizes. International and Centennial. 

Repair is likely a better option than replacement. 

San Francisco International Pen Show - The next great pen show is on schedule for August 27-28-29, 2021. If we all do what we need to do...you can Book your travel and tables and make SF 2021 the Return. 

 My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...