Helix Oxford in purple

twigletzone

I bought it online. Helix Oxfords are great little pens and I had vague ideas about collecting a few different colours beyond the basic navy one I snapped up in Ryman. I have given up those ideas because I do not like the colour finishes. It is opaque flat purple and the photos lied. Many people like purple enough to love a pen precisely for that; one of them should have it.

Would be absolutely perfect to gift to a newbie or someone you wish to convert to the One True Way :) Tell me about the pen you really thought you were going to love -  winner will be chosen on 11 Dec by rolling an assortment of D&D dice!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twigletzone

• JayHomeBody

• ParramattaPaul

Sorry but... did no one ever reply to this, or is the page not loading? 

I am the tarot reading, bookworm, whiskey drinking, witchcraft practicing, old fashioned writing, aunt Beasty in my family and I love it. Tarot readings for sale or trade, especially ink as I've lost all of my pen stuff from a bad burglary last year. And I need penpals! Anyone interested, please PM me!

On 12/28/2020 at 10:16 AM, JayHomeBody said:

Sorry but... did no one ever reply to this, or is the page not loading? 

Just nobody ever replied :)

On 12/29/2020 at 9:02 AM, twigletzone said:

Just nobody ever replied :)

Could I get it? 

The one pen I thought I was going to love was this dragon jinhao pen I got years ago. But it was super heavy, beautiful but heavy. Made my hand cramp after 10 min of writing. I gave it to a friend, who gave it to a diff friend, and i think it's in Canada right now.

I am the tarot reading, bookworm, whiskey drinking, witchcraft practicing, old fashioned writing, aunt Beasty in my family and I love it. Tarot readings for sale or trade, especially ink as I've lost all of my pen stuff from a bad burglary last year. And I need penpals! Anyone interested, please PM me!

I have a Helix.  Yes, it is a good pen.  In fact, I had two and gifted one to a friend.  

Enjoy.

9 hours ago, JayHomeBody said:

Could I get it? 

The one pen I thought I was going to love was this dragon jinhao pen I got years ago. But it was super heavy, beautiful but heavy. Made my hand cramp after 10 min of writing. I gave it to a friend, who gave it to a diff friend, and i think it's in Canada right now.

I would be delighted to pass it on to a whisky-drinking witch - a person after my own heart :) DM me with your address, I have parcels to post today anyway.

And yes, the fancy Jinhaos are things of beauty but even my plain ones are heavy enough!

OK, update, thanks to my nation's genius idea of leaving the European Union, it's not currently possible to mail things abroad from the UK for a sensible price - and I don't know when that will change.

JayHomeBody has relinquished the pen and it's still available, but because of the postage thing I'm restricting it to UK BASED FPNers ONLY. It's all packed up and ready to go - just needs a loving home!