Hello from Ohio

Spiderfan
Rate Topic 0

I am a long-time lurker who decided the site re-vamp was the time to make an account. Thank you to everyone here who have unknowingly been helping me over the years. I hope I can now begin contributing back to this community in some way.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spiderfan

• inkstainedruth

• PAKMAN

• dennis_f

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

inkstainedruth

:W2FPN:

Normally, I would have suggested that you click on the read new content button to get a good overview of a range of topics.  But with the new format I'm still trying to find my way around (especially since there's no longer the side bar to direct you to) and I'm finding that half the time I can't change the text font because there is NO option button in the top of the text windows.... :o  Of course I'll still be able to point you to the Ink Reviews, and to warn you that we're all happy enablers here....

So what pens/inks have you been using recently?  

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Hello and Welcome to FPN! Glad have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                 My Favorite Brick and Mortar Store

Vanness Pens - Now selling Online!

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail