Pilot Vanishing Point with free Pilot Iro at $130

TitoThePencilPimp
Rate Topic 0

TitoThePencilPimp

Not sure if this is a great deal. But Droomgoles is selling certain colors of the Pilot Vanishing Point with free Pilot Iro at $130 (tax+shipping included). It is the 18kt nib, not the "special alloy" version. I am assuming the Iro ink is a full bottle, because I am not sure cartridges of Iro exist (I am new to this pen line. I only own 2 Kon Peki and Kujaku??). Nib sizes available are : fine, medium, bold?, and italic. I opted for the italic nib.

Let me know if anyone knows of a cheaper place. I am considering getting a 3rd (already have a Raden).

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TitoThePencilPimp

• linkoiram

• amberleadavis

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

amberleadavis

Dromgoole's is a great  company and I am sure you will be happy. That Raden is impressive.  Please share pictures when you have it.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar

Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

TitoThePencilPimp

Yes. The prices are back to normal this morning. It was for the regular vanishing points in certain colors.  I did not purchase the Raden at this price, my purchase was the regular carboneque blue. I had the Raden since it first came out.