Finally, back online again!

wimg
Rate Topic 4

13 hours ago, aimi said:

I LOVE dark mode, but the loading image is still bright and it flashes by so quickly it hurts the eyes a bit. Is it possible to change that to something transparent or dark as well when dark mode is on? Appreciate all the work the mods put in, and I understand if this isn’t possible :) have a great week!

Unfortunately, that won't be possible, I am afraid. Dark Mode actually is an add-on, and it also only works for the default skin/theme. I already asked the author, but there is nothing that can be done about that, unless possibly if we would have custom development done for this. Even then there si no guarantee.

Since we currently cannot afford any custom work other than what is underway right now, we wil first have to replenish our funding, and that is exactly what we are currently working on. Funding at the moment is entirely based on any donations we receive, and people acquiring premium memberships. Unfortunately, on the total number of registered members here, that is only just over 1 per 1000.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• aimi

• ParramattaPaul

• DrScholl

6 hours ago, wimg said:

Unfortunately, that won't be possible, I am afraid. Dark Mode actually is an add-on, and it also only works for the default skin/theme. I already asked the author, but there is nothing that can be done about that, unless possibly if we would have custom development done for this. Even then there is no guarantee.

Since we currently cannot afford any custom work other than what is underway right now, we wil first have to replenish our funding, and that is exactly what we are currently working on. Funding at the moment is entirely based on any donations we receive, and people acquiring premium memberships. Unfortunately, on the total number of registered members here, that is only just over 1 per 1000.

Warm regards, Wim

I understand, thank you for taking the time to consider it and respond to me, Wim. Love the forum and still very thankful for dark mode. Have a wonderful week!