New Model Release: Epigram

Oruc Gazi Kutluer
Rate Topic 0

Oruc Gazi Kutluer
20 hours ago, Aysedasi said:

I want to buy one of these pens but I'm really disappointed that the dark red and black swirled pen doesn't appear to be available?  Having made an enquiry as soon as the pen was announced and having been told I would be informed when the pen was available, it's disappointing to see that the original prototype colour has already been reserved by 'some collectors'.  I had hoped to be one of those 'collectors'.....  :(

Hello there.. thank you for for following up the model's adventure.

The matter here; the first batch with this red material unfortunately 'not reserved' but 'sold out'.. About 20pc of these red pens were made and sold to pen enthusiasts, not only to collectors. The Announcement of the model is made in our local atmosphere, not globally.

Fortunately new batch is with three colours will be available in relatively large quantities.

There is no original colour of this model :) We will continue to make the new batches ;) Stay tuned ;)

logo100x50.png

Exclusive Writing Instruments

http://www.kilk.ist # instagram@kilk_kalem

Istanbul/Turkey

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• Oruc Gazi Kutluer

• sansenri

• Newton Pens

3 hours ago, Oruc Gazi Kutluer said:

Hello there.. thank you for for following up the model's adventure.

The matter here; the first batch with this red material unfortunately 'not reserved' but 'sold out'.. About 20pc of these red pens were made and sold to pen enthusiasts, not only to collectors. The Announcement of the model is made in our local atmosphere, not globally.

Fortunately new batch is with three colours will be available in relatively large quantities.

There is no original colour of this model :) We will continue to make the new batches ;) Stay tuned ;)

Thanks Oruc, we have since corresponded (Andrew Hounsome).  

• 4 weeks later...

These pens look quite nice. Has anyone ordered one?

If so, any comments?