• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• Oruc Gazi Kutluer

• sansenri

• Newton Pens

To echo others who have posted already - absolutely stunning! :puddle:

I can't see a price on the website. I fear it will be out of my reach, but a ballpark figure would be useful.....

Edited by Aysedasi

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

She turned me into a newt.......

If you go to "order", you can read this:

"Eclusive Design Pens are starting from $750.",

which gives an idea of the prices.

And you can read this too:

"Base price for our model line up is $180."

Edited by Namo

amonjak.com

post-21880-0-68964400-1403173058.jpg

free 70 pages graphic novel. Enjoy!

on the site the Epigram is listed in the regular line, so the price might not be as high as the Exclusive line

That's what I was hoping. $750 would be waaaaayyyyy out of my budget.....

let us know if you get one Aysedasi, it looks rather interesting.

The nib is steel, the body is resin (although it sort of looks like ebonite), there are three colours to choose from (blue and green besides the one pictured) the barrel band is in silver.

Edited by sansenri

Will do. I find it immediately very attractive and I like the pictured colour. Having retired just under a year ago, I've been very conservative in my pen buying recently, so unless the price is prohibitive, I'm going to pull the trigger on one of these. Oruc has replied to my mail to the site and has promised to let me know as soon as they're available for purchase.

It's an attractive looking pen. If someone gets one, could they please post side-by-side photos with other pens so I get an idea of the size?

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

one thing that makes me curious is also the fact that the material used in the one pictured seems different from the three shown materials, which seem to have a white swirl inside them.

If you like the one pictured you need to make sure you have it made from that same material.

Very attractive pen!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Sorry about late answers.. Nowadays, as you know all, the situations are getting worse allovertheworld.. I hope you allare safe and healthy..

Here are the responses to all your posts.. thank u for your interest :)

Please do not hesitate to contact via e-mail regarding anything :)

That's beautiful. :)

Thank you Shawn ;) very glad you liked my new design..

The equilibrium and harmony of this design is just stunning (at least to my eyes). Beaufituf pen!

Aesthetics and ergonomics are always under consideration while designing a pen ;) Thanx

Well Done. I like it.

Thank you there ;)

Stunning !

I like .... 👍

Thank you there...

To echo others who have posted already - absolutely stunning! :puddle:

I can't see a price on the website. I fear it will be out of my reach, but a ballpark figure would be useful.....

Pricing for this pen will be about €130+DHLWWShipping (taxes are excluded indeed ;) ) There will be a small batch out of three colours for now. You may find the colours here in the image below. It is als o possibe to order in custom materials of course, that time pricing may change of course :) The pen in the pics are the very first prototypes of this model and already reserved by some collectors :)

Epigram-Prototype.jpg

I can't seem to get any response from the OP either here or on the website.......

You may contact via our contact information in our website ;)

If you go to "order", you can read this:

"Eclusive Design Pens are starting from $750.",

which gives an idea of the prices.

And you can read this too:

"Base price for our model line up is $180."

Yeap, Exclusive designs are exclusive :) Custom pens prices starting from $160 recently. Regular pens are priced seperately, due to they are produced in batches, if they customized they will be priced seperately also :))) Epigram Model will be for about €130 ($150-155) taxes excluded...

on the site the Epigram is listed in the regular line, so the price might not be as high as the Exclusive line

Epigram Model will be for about €130 ($150-155) taxes excluded...

It's an attractive looking pen. If someone gets one, could they please post side-by-side photos with other pens so I get an idea of the size?

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

I can also take pics for you when I finish making all the pens :) There will be about a good number allovertheworld.

one thing that makes me curious is also the fact that the material used in the one pictured seems different from the three shown materials, which seem to have a white swirl inside them.

If you like the one pictured you need to make sure you have it made from that same material.

There will be a small batch out of three colours for now. You may find the colours here in the image below. It is als o possibe to order in custom materials of course, that time pricing may change of course :) The pen in the pics are the very first prototypes of this model and already reserved by some collectors :)

Epigram-Prototype.jpg

logo100x50.png

Exclusive Writing Instruments

http://www.kilk.ist # instagram@kilk_kalem

Istanbul/Turkey

• 1 month later...

I want to buy one of these pens but I'm really disappointed that the dark red and black swirled pen doesn't appear to be available?  Having made an enquiry as soon as the pen was announced and having been told I would be informed when the pen was available, it's disappointing to see that the original prototype colour has already been reserved by 'some collectors'.  I had hoped to be one of those 'collectors'.....  :(