Foolish Magazine #9 Free Online

Rate Topic 0

Hello to all,

Here the newest issue of Foolish Magazine the digital journal about writing instruments, fountain pens, calligraphy, and many other topics as:

Omas Extra Lucens, Aurora Talentum, J. Herbin 1670 Ocean Blue, Itala Cromograf and more as watches, photography etc...

It's made in italian but i'm working on the international edition which will arrive in the early months of 2021.

Hope you like it.

Digital edition is available free on issuu:

Direct link of the issue #9 of Foolish Magazine:

Missing the past publishings? Don't worry click on the link below and discover more!

All is free, so keep an eye!

Enjoy with Foolish Magazine!

Here the cover of the issue #9

09settembre2020.jpg

www.pennamania.it - The most important italian forum about vintage fountain pens and watches.

Penna Vintage www.pennavintage.it - The international emagazine for fountain pen collectors.

I collect vintage Aurora. Sell and trade. Expert restorer, nibs retipping, fixing rings and cap lips. Database developer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• labeo

• wvbeetlebug

• Jerome Tarshis

Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

:happycloud9:

Cathy L. Carter

Live. Love. Write.

• 2 weeks later...
Jerome Tarshis

I have always enjoyed Foolish Magazine, partly for itself (mostly for itself) but also a little bit because I have almost all my life, beginning at 13 or 14, my middle teens, felt a connection with Turin, where the magazine is edited. (Unless I am mistaken.)

It began with reading Nietzsche and seeing the paintings of Giorgio de Chirico, both very congenial to a young boy, and went on from there. Aurora, Olivetti, lovely books published by the great printer Alberto Tallone. And, not very far from Turin, the writing of Iris Origo.

Edited by Jerome Tarshis
  • 1 month later...
On 10/28/2020 at 11:27 AM, Jerome Tarshis said:

I have always enjoyed Foolish Magazine, partly for itself (mostly for itself) but also a little bit because I have almost all my life, beginning at 13 or 14, my middle teens, felt a connection with Turin, where the magazine is edited. (Unless I am mistaken.)

It began with reading Nietzsche and seeing the paintings of Giorgio de Chirico, both very congenial to a young boy, and went on from there. Aurora, Olivetti, lovely books published by the great printer Alberto Tallone. And, not very far from Turin, the writing of Iris Origo.

Yes, Foolish Magazine is edited in Turin

www.pennamania.it - The most important italian forum about vintage fountain pens and watches.

Penna Vintage www.pennavintage.it - The international emagazine for fountain pen collectors.

I collect vintage Aurora. Sell and trade. Expert restorer, nibs retipping, fixing rings and cap lips. Database developer