2015 Days

Ambivalent
Rate Topic 0

It took me 2015 days. From finishing my registration on the FPN to my introduction post. Fun fact, 2015 is also the year I signed up.

Hello everyone,

2015 days is a long time to dive deeeeep into a hobby, and that’s what I’ve done.

From my first fountain pen that my brother gave me, a Rotring 600, I was hooked and didn’t stop to use them until today. The Rotring was joint by more and more pens, inks and paper throughout the years.

I started to appreciate different nib sizes, pen materials and finishes. Stop me if you have heard this before…

While Instagram is a good platform to find inspiration and contribute to the same hobby, its not the same experience as having longer conversations and a huge archive.

Happy to start reading and posten on the fountain pen network.

I see you all in the 🧵.

Greeting from Germany

Ambi

P.S. yes I had to write in school with a Lamy FP.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ambivalent

• mhguda

• OCArt

• PAKMAN

So glad to finally hear from you Ambi! What's your favorite ink? Mine is the faux Parker Penman Sapphire mix that DCWaites developed with inspiration from AmberLeaDavis.

“The proper definition of a man is an animal that writes letters.”

Lewis Carroll

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a active member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                 My Favorite Brick and Mortar Store

Vanness Pens - Now selling Online!

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Welcome to FPN!

So, don't tease. Tell us as soon as you find out why it took so long. (You're going to try and find out, right? right?)

:W2FPN:

Enjoy. While silence is supposedly golden, on this network speaking is not silver - it's iridium.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

So glad to finally hear from you Ambi! What's your favorite ink? Mine is the faux Parker Penman Sapphire mix that DCWaites developed with inspiration from AmberLeaDavis.

Thanks! Selecting one ink is really hard. It would need to select one for work and one for fun. Rohrer und Klingner Alt Goldgrün is the most fascinating shading green I know. For work I use iroshizuku shin kai.

Welcome to FPN!

So, don't tease. Tell us as soon as you find out why it took so long. (You're going to try and find out, right? right?)

:W2FPN:

Enjoy. While silence is supposedly golden, on this network speaking is not silver - it's iridium.

This is going to be a topic for a journal I'm about to start :D

Will let you know first when I figured it out.

Thanks! Selecting one ink is really hard. It would need to select one for work and one for fun. Rohrer und Klingner Alt Goldgrün is the most fascinating shading green I know. For work I use iroshizuku shin kai.

This is going to be a topic for a journal I'm about to start :D

Will let you know first when I figured it out.

:thumbup:

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

• 2 weeks later...

2015 days this resonates with me to some extent as I took my sweet time before posting anything, not this long but still a bit. But hey as they say we are never too old to start something new so with this WELCOME TO THE SMALL FPN HUT.

MBDostoevsky
Hello!

A warm welcome and lots of good wishes on becoming part of the FPN's growing community.

You will learn a lot here... so stay tuned

Looking forward to your inputs and contribution as well!
  • 2 weeks later...