Cosmo Air Light Paper Review

Muchsharpernow

Well, I bit the apple and made my first review video. In this overview of Yamamoto Paper's Cosmo Air Light, I ramble, talk about inks and pens, and caress the lovely paper. https://youtu.be/T4EkXfXDts4

Edited by Muchsharpernow

Jim Crawford/PenSloth

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LizEF

• Muchsharpernow

• Barkingpig

• SashK

I get a 404 when I click the link. And the URL listed in the browser has this added to the end, even though it's not showing in the text above - so you may want to edit your link to remove these characters from the end: %C2%A0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I really enjoyed your review! I recently bought some Yamamoto papers so I eagerly await their arrival.

Also, your video on the demon nib is delightful.

• 1 month later...

Nitrogen looks beautiful on this paper/in your review! Also that parallel + your custom nib are BROAD (I also noticed Cosmo Air Light causes letters to be a bit broader??)

I recently acquired this paper too. I like almost everything about it... I just don't know if I can handle the velvety texture.

Thanks for the review :)

• 2 weeks later...

After watching this review & searching about for this newly introduced paper I was happy to find DROMGOOLES in Houston offering an A5 spiral bound notebook with the Yamamoto Cosmo Air Light paper.

I searched my usual suspects in the US for same & was met with "out of stock" or merely loose leaf selection.  I was really most interested in "sampling" this specific paper & for a reasonable price with same shipping costs.  (Musubi offers a nicer notebook with various options for the paper but the shipping is almost equal to their notebook & I wanted to try the paper before committing to an expensive notebook.)

I was extremely grateful to DROOMGOOLES for their extremely modest shipping cost for merely one small notebook. While many US Retailers are adjusting their shipping costs it was very reassuring to find that this company shipped my notebook for standard USPS @ $3.12 on March 8.  I was surprised when I today received my order after traveling almost 1,000 miles in such a short time!  

After being disappointed in performance of the USPS Priority shipping in recent months it was a very nice surprise to find they managed to deliver their lowest cost shipment in such a timely fashion.

A large thank you to both DROMGOOLES & the USPS for making it possible for me to receive this new paper experience which is indeed everything the review promised.