Conid Open Orders

ace117

I've signed up but I don't trust them. I would be that they will be open before they take the time create a newsletter than includes the announcement.

Maybe. But they have managed to announce all their other changes via the newsletter and, given their recent history with queue management, I can't see them randomly opening up for new orders. It makes a lot more sense to give subscribers a heads up.

But, they don't exactly get comms. :P

Vintage. Cursive italic. Iron gall.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EliH

• maclink

• Karmachanic

• ace117

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Jonas, Johan, Lukasz, Koen, Werner and, of course @fountainbel :)

Special props to Jonas on laser engraving and communications and Johan for the quality nib assurance

Conid fulfilled; queue reduced :thumbup:

There's gotta be some saying like It's a Wonderful Life :

Every time a Conid gets delivered, the team gets another half-day off! :lol:

fpn_1593488472__conid_fulfilled.jpg

I had a question about disassembling my Conid Kingsize Bulkfiller and reached out to the company last night. I had thorough and helpful answer from Jonas this morning. He also responded quickly to a follow-up question I sent him this morning. Whatever other issues folks have had getting orders filled and responsive communications, my experience was excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Fountainbel on FPG

Hi Conid friends!
Good news :Conid twill restart accepting orders as from September 2020
The Covid 19 pandemic has been seriously in Belgium which delayed the elimination of their backlog
They have started production of the parts , assuring shorter delivery times in the future.
Best regards,
Francis

Vintage. Cursive italic. Iron gall.

This is great news! Thanks for sharing.

Fountainbel on FPG

Hi Conid friends!
Good news :Conid twill restart accepting orders as from September 2020
The Covid 19 pandemic has been seriously in Belgium which delayed the elimination of their backlog
They have started production of the parts , assuring shorter delivery times in the future.
Best regards,
Francis

Here's hoping they are ready for pent-up demand.

Add lightness and simplicate.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if there is still anyone still waiting for their orders?

September looms!

Edited by maclink

I ordered a Conid Kingsize Monarch through Fontoplumo, probably one of the last orders that went to Conid. I still have no news, but I hope it will come soon.

I wonder if there are still anyone still waiting for their orders?

September looms!

Never mind the newsletters. I hope that you got your pens!

I've signed up for newsletters more than once, have bought 4 Kingsize and never get the newsletter

I've signed up for newsletters more than once, have bought 4 Kingsize and never get the newsletter

I mysteriously found my newsletter in my spam box. The false negative ham/spam rate for is so low that it took me a long time to discover the newsletter. That would be the newsletter that was published since the COVID pandemic.

What's your point? October has 31 days but the last day falls on a weekend, so same productivity!

Moaners needn't start complaining Sept 2.

Add lightness and simplicate.

Oh, but they will. They most certainly will. I feel for the folks at Conid.

Moaners needn't start complaining Sept 2.

Oh, but they will. They most certainly will. I feel for the folks at Conid.

For a business, that's not something to feel for.... this is something we should be happy for them about. That they have customers impatiently waiting to order more pens! :thumbup: