Amber's Cleaning Her Ink Cabinet Pif - Read The Details

amberleadavis

During this time of lock down, my father encouraged us to get rid of stuff we haven't been using. I've decided to give away inks that I haven't used in 3 years, or I decided that I just won't use - perhaps they are finicky, perhaps I don't like the color, perhaps I have a similar ink that I prefer.

Here is the offer - You pay shipping $6 in the US - I will send you a partial bottle of ink (it may be new, but no promises) most will have 75% remaining, AND 4 samples, and maybe something else if I think about it.

You agree that you will review at least 1 of the five colors of ink here. If you don't like the ink, then pass it on to someone else. I usually only requests from members with at least 100 posts. If you have fewer than 100 posts, then post a review and include the link here and it will count.

If you are outside of the US, contact me, but right now, I'm not sure we can really get any shipping out, and I don't know what it will cost.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• Dmact

• cattar

• linkoiram

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, this offer will continue until I can find my desk or I run out of inks that do not motivate me, whichever comes first.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I'm interested too. I wouldn't do an in depth ink review but I'd add it to my ink journal for sure

I am interested!

You agree to review at least one of the inks and post that review here on FPN? I've modified the original post to put that requirement in bold.

I'm interested too. I wouldn't do an in depth ink review but I'd add it to my ink journal for sure

That would not be enough to count. You can do a quick review / comparison with another ink, but you must write something about the ink and post pictures here on FPN. Can you do that?

That would not be enough to count. You can do a quick review / comparison with another ink, but you must write something about the ink and post pictures here on FPN. Can you do that?

I could compare it. I'm just inexperienced when it comes to describing the flow/dry time tests/etc. I can take a picture of the ink in the journal of course Edited by linkoiram

I will take you up on this great offer. I agree to review at least one of the supplied colors!

Yes, I agree to review one of the inks :)

You agree to review at least one of the inks and post that review here on FPN? I've modified the original post to put that requirement in bold.

I could compare it. I'm just inexperienced when it comes to describing the flow/dry time tests/etc. I can take a picture of the ink in the journal of course

That would be great. I'll try and include a letter for you as an outline or something.

I could compare it. I'm just inexperienced when it comes to describing the flow/dry time tests/etc. I can take a picture of the ink in the journal of course

I will take you up on this great offer. I agree to review at least one of the supplied colors!

Yes, please, Amber. Count me in.

Happy to post a review here.

Yes, I agree to review one of the inks :)

Okay, Respond with your snail mail info to me via private message. Be sure to include full name, address, zip code and email.

I'll get these packages ready tonight.
Goodpens, even though I used to have your contact info, I no longer have it. So please resend.

EEK another update. I weighed the first package. Looks like it will be $6 for postage.

too bad shipping to europe is prohibitively expensive.

not that i need more inks, but hoarders are that way.

:-)

And it is not very clear that the package will get there any time soon.

Not an entry - there's no way I could qualify for this. But I am very much looking forward to all those promised ink reviews - given the great variety of colors Amber has in her ink cabinet. But now that new inks are a bit more of a challenge for me, I find that I am doing more random mixing - most times not even making a note of what goes into those.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Packages do arrive in Europe,although slowly. Some countries though need some papers - IIRC, Switzerland, but I may be wrong - regarding the nature of the content and, if it is liquids, a declaration of non toxicity through an appropriate form.

I'd be interested! With one of my paper towel 'chromas,' too. :)

Paypal for the payment?

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

Poo. Always wanted some Bad Blue Heron.

(UK based)

Brilliant idea though amberleadavis and look forward to seeing everyone’s reviews.

Thanks for spreading the love.