Dream M600 Designs

oregano

Following in the footsteps of the m800 discussion, what are some dream designs youd like to see in the m600 size?

I would love to see an m600 in Vibrant red and spin-offs of the white tortoise with transparent stripes in maybe olive green, plum, teal, brown, or grey and yellow. Ive always loved the Delta gallery in yellow and would love to see Pelikan do a follow-up of the Piccadilly circus too.

Anyone with photoshop skills? Lets see your designs!

Edited by oregano

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amk

• oregano

• phoenixfeder

• sargetalon

No photoshop skills here, sorry...

But I've been wondering if Pelikan will release another pen of their white pens. Maybe with orange stripes (left over from the Vibrant Orange? B) ) or nice dark(ish) red stripes ...

Also, I love my Vibrant Orange, so more of the Vibrant pens might be interesting.

On the other hand ... no new pens would be much better for my wallet.. :blush:

All-black derby capped M101N in M600 size B)

Would that still count?

Length 12,3 vs 13,3 cm, just 1 cm would make a big difference! :P

A touch up the girth would also help, kinda like Emege Magnum-ish :wub:

No photoshop skills here, sorry...

But I've been wondering if Pelikan will release another pen of their white pens. Maybe with orange stripes (left over from the Vibrant Orange? B) ) or nice dark(ish) red stripes ...

Also, I love my Vibrant Orange, so more of the Vibrant pens might be interesting.

On the other hand ... no new pens would be much better for my wallet.. :blush:

White with orange stripes, now that would be something!! I am all for a continuation of the candy-striped series too...

All-black derby capped M101N in M600 size B)

Would that still count?

Length 12,3 vs 13,3 cm, just 1 cm would make a big difference! :P

A touch up the girth would also help, kinda like Emege Magnum-ish :wub:

That would appeal to a lot of Pelikan fans, I'm sure! Interesting way to extend the m101n line :) I feel like the m101N got a touch thinner with the red tortoise, but it could have just been my model.

The M600 has the perfect size for me, but I haven’t seen many interesting releases in that line-up. For now, my only M600 is the Vibrant Orange which I like a lot.

But my dream M600 design would be something along the lines of the M101N Tortoiseshell Red or the M101N Lizard. A bit more daring than the Stresemann.

• 2 weeks later...

M600 in Ocean Swirl without the darker stripes.

I would sell both my M600 Turquoise and M800 OS immediately. The M600s have so much more potential given the vintage Pelikan nibs that fit (which is what I have in my M600).

But my dream M600 design would be something along the lines of the M101N Tortoiseshell Red or the M101N Lizard. A bit more daring than the Stresemann.

Oh that would be great, a new design like the M101N - I'd fall for that!

I missed out on the M101N Lizard :( so a pen along those lines would be really cool! B)

+1 for the lizard design. Maybe be with a silver colored metal cap and fittings to distinguish it from the 101N?But then it would be heavier, which would be a shame as the weight of the standard M600 is quite perfect already.

I really wanted the Tortoiseshell-white M600, but despite the Pelikan showing it as available, I've never found one from a Pelikan dealer.

https://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_US_INTL.FWI.displayShop.252235./souveraen-tortoiseshell-white?variant=149787

I'd be especially tempted by if they could release that one with a gold colored metal cap and fittings. The newer plastic white caps for the M600 seem to have some issues with posting securely and hairline cracks.

And it would be awesome if they'd make a factory flex nib, preferably with a needlepoint tip for Spensarian.

I really wanted the Tortoiseshell-white M600, but despite the Pelikan showing it as available, I've never found one from a Pelikan dealer.

Got one beautiful pen!

Some great ideas here already....for me:

More Vibrants. Red, amethyst, a lime or pistachio green.

Ocean Swirl is a great idea, or bindes in some of those marvellous colourways that make the 'cities' series so lovely.

From M101 range, the lizard/snake and that amazing brown tortoiseshell would have me hooked if they appeared on an M600.

I'm not so interested in the stripes. They are cute but with the exception of white tortoise don't have the shimmering variations that I love so much in the tortoise material.

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

Some great ideas here already....for me:

More Vibrants. Red, amethyst, a lime or pistachio green.

Ocean Swirl is a great idea, or bindes in some of those marvellous colourways that make the 'cities' series so lovely.

From M101 range, the lizard/snake and that amazing brown tortoiseshell would have me hooked if they appeared on an M600.

I'm not so interested in the stripes. They are cute but with the exception of white tortoise don't have the shimmering variations that I love so much in the tortoise material.

I like your ideas (except the lime/pistachio, not so much :) ). I like deep, rich colors, and I'm a sucker for tortoiseshells of every variety.

Not so fond of pastels.

A copper-striped Souverain would look fabulous, as would simulated ivory or horn.

I went through the thread and edited almost wishes:

1. Pelikan M600 / M605 Vibrant Red

2. white tortoise with transparent stripes in maybe olive green, plum, teal, brown, or grey and yellow

3. white pens. Maybe with orange stripes (left over from the Vibrant Orange? B) ) or

4. nice dark(ish) red stripes ...

5.more of the Vibrant pens, amethyst, a lime or pistachio green

6. M101N Tortoiseshell Red or the M101N Lizard

8. M600 in Ocean Swirl

9. copper-striped

Here's the imgur album

https://imgur.com/a/SsGWJ6o

Beautiful pictures. Well done. I Will start staving, for the moment Pelikan will take them in production

Could be another good speculation thread to start (if there isnt one already): what will be the next M6xx Special Edition?

For me, I can see maybe one more white pen coming, but the white series is for me already getting a bit boring. Maybe time for something more exciting than a Stresemann anthracite.

Edited by N1003U

Could be another good speculation thread to start (if there isnt one already): what will be the next M6xx Special Edition?

For me, I can see maybe one more white pen coming, but the white series is for me already getting a bit boring. Maybe time for something more exciting than a Stresemann anthracite.

Look to the fall. Something wicked this way comes...

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

I went through the thread and edited almost wishes:

1. Pelikan M600 / M605 Vibrant Red

2. white tortoise with transparent stripes in maybe olive green, plum, teal, brown, or grey and yellow

3. white pens. Maybe with orange stripes (left over from the Vibrant Orange? B) ) or

4. nice dark(ish) red stripes ...

5.more of the Vibrant pens, amethyst, a lime or pistachio green

6. M101N Tortoiseshell Red or the M101N Lizard

8. M600 in Ocean Swirl

9. copper-striped

Here's the imgur album

https://imgur.com/a/SsGWJ6o

MateB, you are the best!! B) :wub: Thank you so much for taking the time to put these mock-ups together and making our wishes come true :)

My favorites are: the white with grey stripes, pistachio green, and transparent teal green. The vibrant red with chrome and ocean swirl look amazing too. Now the transparent yellow/green would be something totally bold for Pelikan!

Look to the fall. Something wicked this way comes...

Wicked? ... Well that knocks out my boring nostalgic M600/Emerge magnum-ish sized black M101N redux

Waaah!

I haven't seen any pics yet but the rumored releases for the rest of the year sound very interesting to say the least. Obviously I'll post something on the blog when I know more.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan