• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peroride

• 85AKbN

• Bibliophage

• inkstainedruth

Top Posters In This Topic

inkstainedruth

Hey -- looks like the guy in the video has a Parker Vector there. (Vindication! I LOVE my Vectors.... :D)

I'll admit that I haven't really watched the video. I ran it forward a bit but don't really have time at the moment. Although I think that it's interesting that he seemed to be pushing vitamin D supplements. I actually take those anyway (but not high dosage ones) because in this hemisphere and at this time of year, it's hard to get naturally generated vitamin D from being outside in the sunlight (and of course I also have the problem of being out in bright sunlight without being lathered up with sunblock ANYWAY...).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

edited for typos

Edited by inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Thank you for the identification @inkstainedruth :)

I thought it was some unique UK brand :huh: , but good to know the Parker Vector is readily available.

As for the content, he runs through a meta-analysis that suggests Vitamin D supplementation cuts risk for respiratory infection which is so relevant these days! So you're ahead of the curve @inkstainedruth :thumbup:

Bibliophage

My doctor put me on high dose vitamin D after running a couple of blood tests. Ah, the joys of Irish/English/Scots genetic background.