Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Holy Nazionale! Get A Grip On Montegrappa From Chatterley Luxuries

peroride

Ready, set, go...

https://chatterleyluxuries.com/product/closeout-montegrappa-nazionale-flex-indian-rainbow-limited-edition-fountain-pen/

I'd was sorely tempted and have gotten good Aurora from Bryant plus this looks like a deal o da year :yikes:

but i haz many pens and pens and penz :gaah:

Plus the Nazionale flex looks a bit heavy with all the sterling silver furniture

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicary

• Honeybadgers

• BaronWulfraed

• peroride

Top Posters In This Topic

Some errors on that site... The photos and narrative state 14K, but the "additional information" tab says 18K.

I'm tempted... But I've got some $600 already on pre-orders...

Earlier in the week Massdrop had the Nero Uno Grande for $199...down from $800-ish. Montegrappa must be clearing out some of the not so great sellers from the last few years...

Meh. The standard 14k JoWo semiflex nib that has underwhelmed the world doesn't do much to sell that pen for me.

I'd take an aurora optima flex any day over it.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

That is QUITE a markdown. And at least it appears to be a "normal" fountain pen (as opposed to some of Montegrappa's monstrosities -- yes, Chaos Pen, I'm looking at you... B)). But still way too rich for my blood....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."