• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subbucal

• A Smug Dill

• bugsydog55

• Cyclohexene

Mine just arrived in France. It has been a long wait but here it is at long last, and with a lovely pen case, so pretty. I'm really glad to receive such a sweet pen.

And I hear India is getting on with its vaccination programme which is great news! 

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

On 1/7/2021 at 9:45 PM, amk said:

Mine just arrived in France. It has been a long wait but here it is at long last, and with a lovely pen case, so pretty. I'm really glad to receive such a sweet pen.

And I hear India is getting on with its vaccination programme which is great news! 

Thanks a lot

On 12/31/2020 at 3:21 AM, Rogi said:

I can confirm shipping to Canada is working again as my ASA pen just arrived today :), going to clean her as I usually do with new pens (flush the pen a couple times with soapy, then distilled water if a newbie FP lover is reading). I can't wait to ink her but here are some first impression photos, it is a gloomy cloud filled day so please excuse me for the quality of the images: 

133725537_1071947943217320_4051327324969830128_n.jpg.5f11da540e7de7dc6492932d5fb9977b.jpg

and close up views:

133534099_147971173772355_5638034537308594458_n.jpg.e1a1f17f53170fb263ed61c063c36c6a.jpg134240732_911656965905995_484927997952076064_n.jpg.a3b971298ebc06934957b9918f8e036e.jpg

The color is a beautiful inbetween these two, and a comparison shot with my Star Ruby M205, the ASA is huge and fits great in my big hands :D

133953700_222841415980220_7714226558630418173_n.jpg.6a5dd289272c9f85aa48f1f55454ebee.jpg

Thank you so much Mr. Subramaniam, I love the pen :) and will do it justice with better photos tomorrow :)

Thanks a lot for sharing sir.

Have gotten my pen today and more than little bit happy about that.  Looking forward to inking it up tomorrow, possibly some Krishna ink I've holding for this purpose.  The pen is well made and is such a unique color of acrylic.  Sad that the wait was so long.  Perhaps we are all closer to some kind of normal now.

Mine arrived Tuesday. I almost missed it as it took me a few minutes to get out of bed and toss something on before answering the doorbell.

Inked yesterday. I'd have used some shade of green, but I already have a Ranga mini-Sugarcane loaded with green. As a result, the Asa ended up getting Fahrney's/PR Orange Crush.

I received my pen today as well.  I am so happy that I have it finally in my hands.  I will ink it up as soon as I finish some of my other pens.  It looks gorgeous!

Erick

Using right now:

Visconti Voyager 30 "M" nib running Birmingham Streetcar

Jinhao 9019 "EF" nib running Birmingham Railroad Spike

Stipula Adagio "F" nib running Birmingham Violet Sea Snail

Pelikan M1000 "F" nib running Birmingham Sugar Kelp

Forgive me, but is there anybody located in the US who has NOT received their order yet?

EDIT: Gramma'.

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to say it's a lovely spring day in France, the first iris has just opened its purple flower, the apple orchard is full of blossom, and I am really enjoying my flora nauka.  It feels so right for the season.

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

I have never done a pen review, but I can report that the Flora Nauka is a wonderful writer.  It writes with precision and the balance on the pen is very good despite its large size.  I have been very pleased with this purchase.

Erick

Using right now:

Visconti Voyager 30 "M" nib running Birmingham Streetcar

Jinhao 9019 "EF" nib running Birmingham Railroad Spike

Stipula Adagio "F" nib running Birmingham Violet Sea Snail

Pelikan M1000 "F" nib running Birmingham Sugar Kelp