• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subbucal

• A Smug Dill

• bugsydog55

• Cyclohexene

Wonderful pens. Afraid I am looking at the Tangerine and Ebonite Naukas right now so I won't be participating this time, but these look great, nice work ASA!

I was just walking at the shore two days ago. When we were kids we searched for sea glass, and certain colors were most prized. Tops was dark blue, second was sea green.

Order placed. Thank you.

Is it possible to request for a slight customisation in a group buy? Because I personally would love to have a slightly shorter (but still fits a converter), flat top version of the nauka.

Dear Sir,

Flat top can be made. A little shorter also can be made.

Request you to register in the form and also write this in Remarks column.

Subramaniam

I was just walking at the shore two days ago. When we were kids we searched for sea glass, and certain colors were most prized. Tops was dark blue, second was sea green.

Order placed. Thank you.

Thank you sir

Wonderful pens. Afraid I am looking at the Tangerine and Ebonite Naukas right now so I won't be participating this time, but these look great, nice work ASA!

Thank you for the nice words sir.

Happy that you liked the creations.

Dear All,

Thank you for your regsitrations.

I have sent payment details to all. I have received most payments, however a few are yet to come in.

Request all to please check your emails for payment information and also the spam folders.

Any clarifications pls let me know.

Regards

Subramaniam

Flat top can be made. A little shorter also can be made.

Request you to register in the form and also write this in Remarks column.

I just submitted a form to order one pen with those options (but I'm not Cyclohexene).

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

I just submitted a form to order one pen with those options (but I'm not Cyclohexene).

I am Cyclohexene but I decided to order a standard version because looking at my collection, I have more flat tops than I realize, and variety can't hurt.

I entered an order yesterday and am awaiting an email. I've wanted one for a while, and am glad that this group buy was offered.

I entered an order yesterday and am awaiting an email.

I'm still waiting on a request for payment, or any other response by email, more than 90 hours later. (Yes, I've checked my junk mail folder.) No rush; this group buy doesn't close for a while yet, right?

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Form Submitted:

JoWo Nib Unit F

Clipless

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass. ~ Martin Mull

I'm still waiting on a request for payment, or any other response by email, more than 90 hours later. (Yes, I've checked my junk mail folder.) No rush; this group buy doesn't close for a while yet, right?

I submitted a form 2 days ago and a pm 4 days and haven't received any response. Did the group buy unexpectedly end? I thought it was ongoing until the end of the month.

Those who have filled the form and waiting for email to make payment. Seems Subbu sir is in some training Programme till 24th feb

Screenshot_20200223-195113_Gmail.png

Edited by isuhas

Those who have filled the form and waiting for email to make payment. Seems Subbu sir is in some training Programme till 24th feb

Thank you for that!