• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subbucal

• A Smug Dill

• bugsydog55

• Cyclohexene

I submitted a form 2 days ago and a pm 4 days and haven't received any response. Did the group buy unexpectedly end? I thought it was ongoing until the end of the month.

I will send the invoice in a while.

Dear All,

Just sent payment emails to all.

Email would have come from asapens.in@gmail.com (PayPal Inv from unik.pens@gmail.com)

Please also check the spam folders.

Best regards

Subramaniam

Received Invoice no. 0148 this morning. I notice that it shows "with Clip" in the Description area, although I had asked for Clipless?!

I didn't see any way to edit the Invoice. Should I wait for a new amended one? (The Nib Unit is correct as shown.) Thank you.

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass. ~ Martin Mull

Form Submitted:

JoWo Nib Unit F

Clipless

Received Invoice no. 0148 this morning. I notice that it shows "with Clip" in the Description area, although I had asked for Clipless?!

I didn't see any way to edit the Invoice. Should I wait for a new amended one? (The Nib Unit is correct as shown.) Thank you.

Hm. Seems I've been deemed persona non grata??

Sorry to have bothered you.

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass. ~ Martin Mull

Hm. Seems I've been deemed persona non grata??

Sorry to have bothered you.

I will send you a revised invoice.

Apologies for the confusion and inconveniece.

Pls bear with delay in response, as I am out of office.

Edited by Subbu_ASApens

Mr Subramaniam, I replied to you in email on 25 February to confirm the details of my order, but have not heard back from you since and received no invoice from you, even though I've sent two email messages since to follow up. I see you were last signed in here three hours ago.

I'd appreciate it if you could confirm, either in email or on here, whether you will be sending me an invoice for the stated amount, or alternatively that you don't want my custom after all. Either way is fine with me; I just want to know with certainty and form my opinion about ASA on a more concrete basis.

Thank you!

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Mr Subramaniam, I replied to you in email on 25 February to confirm the details of my order, but have not heard back from you since and received no invoice from you, even though I've sent two email messages since to follow up. I see you were last signed in here three hours ago.

I'd appreciate it if you could confirm, either in email or on here, whether you will be sending me an invoice for the stated amount, or alternatively that you don't want my custom after all. Either way is fine with me; I just want to know with certainty and form my opinion about ASA on a more concrete basis.

Thank you!

I have just sent you a DM here in FPN.

Pls advise me further.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

Greetings!

Happy to announce that till now 73 bookigs for ASA Flora, vide Google form and 32 bookings vide Website directly have been booked.

I have finished production of all pens, and am in the process of testing pens before preparing shipment.

I will start shipping on a first-in, basis from 20th March 2020.

I will also individually inform each with shipping and tracking details.

Best Regards

Subramaniam

IMP Note:-

My sincere prayers, for safety and health, to each of you and all people from various countries, given the CoRona Virus situation.

In case any of you want me to hold shipping parcel, due to situation in your country, pls let me know by email to unik.services@hotmail.com

Any other instructions also pls let me know.

Has any one got shipment details, had made payment on 14th Feb. Waiting for pen to be shipped.

It's Sunday, post offices don't operate till Monday.

From the ASA Pens website, there won't be any deliveries due to Covid-19 until the end of March. Disappointing yes, but guys remember to see things in perspective.

@Cyclohexene I certainly agree that we ought to all take care to see things in perspective, especially in these times of upheaval and worry, when we feel a loss of confidence and almost complete lack of control in the face of the severe impacts of events and changes around us. It would be a small 'win', or at least a distraction, to receive new pens (and/or other 'toys'), I'm sure; but the timing of delivery is really nothing over which to get stressed now. I doubt anyone who signed up as part of this group buy is waiting for their first fountain pen, and have nothing else to use in the meantime.

As for disappointment, I'm not even disappointed at all. Mr Subramaniam has already kindly advised that the pens I ordered, based on what you were originally going to order, would not be ready to ship until partway through April anyway, even if there was no disruption to production schedules and international postal/shipping services.

I hope Mr Subramaniam and his colleagues are keeping safe and healthy. Fulfilment of my order can wait a little while if need be, even if I myself live to see the crisis out unscathed.

Edited by A Smug Dill

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

@A Smug Dill Nicely put. Let's all see receiving our new pens as a little bonus for when things get better.

I'm totally in agreement. With the pen coming from India, super fast delivery is never an option. I've ordered several pens from him over the last several years and am yet to be disappointed. It will take as long as it takes.

Agreed, better for this nasty virus to pass than to have not only people at risk but also shipment delayed. I'm sincerley hoping that this will be over soon, but I suspect we are in for a long fight, as pen lovers we are unusually prepared for this (this gives you no excuse now not to write your novel or short story, or poem you've been contemplating :D) Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys and we will resume every day life soon ! :)