CLOSDED - Asa Nauka Flora - Group Buy - Limited Run

mehandiratta

Hi Fellow Members and Pen Users.

Presenting you all a new limited run model of ASA Nauka in Coke Glass Bottle Acrylic called ASA NAUKA -FLORA

fpn_1581427221__image_01.jpg

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread : https://forms.gle/9PmtTeJMMjqiKX6cA

Pen will come only in Matte Brushed Finish with Chrome Finish Trims and Chrome Finish Nibs.

There will be two options available for Nib Units:

• ASA Nib Unit (F, M)
  • JoWo Nib Unit (EF, F, M, B, 1.1 Stub,1.5 Stub)

fpn_1581427634__image_02.jpg

SIZE & FACTS:

Few Facts about the pen is as below:

• Length of pen (closed) 160 mm
  • Length of pen (open and unposted) 135 mm (including nib)
  • Length of pen (open and posted) 176 mm
  • Length of Cap 78 mm
  • Maximum Dia of Cap 20 mm
  • Maximum Dia of Barrel 14 mm
  • Dia of Barrel ( Near Barrel Bottom) 8 mm
  • Maximum Dia of Grip Section 13.5 mm
  • Minimum Dia of Grip Section 11 mm
  • Weight of Pen with Cap 27.9 gms (inked)
  • Weight of Pen without Cap 17.13 gms (inked)

fpn_1581427811__image_03.jpg

Nauka vs Safari - Size Comparison

PRICE:

• Nauka with ASA Branded Nib Unit : US $39 for International Orders or Rs. 1800 for Domestic Orders
  • Nauka with JoWo Nib Unit : US $52 for International Orders or Rs. 2400 for Domestic Orders

SHIPPING & PAYMENT:

• Above price includes shipping via Registered Air Mail for International Order and Speed Post/Courier for Domestic Orders.
  • Payment will be via Paypal only for International Orders
  • Payment via Credit card / Debit card or Bank Transfer for Domestic Orders

HOW TO BUY:

Fill this link to participate in group buy : https://forms.gle/QgFGqdKhiqNjGhYx5

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subbucal

• A Smug Dill

• bugsydog55

• Cyclohexene

Very nice. I was requesting a green translucent Nauka for years. So, it is a dream come true :-)

Does the ASA nib version come up cartridge/convertor ?

Very nice. I was requesting a green translucent Nauka for years. So, it is a dream come true :-)

Does the ASA nib version come up cartridge/convertor ?

Yes sir.

Both the versions will come with a Schmidt k5 Conveter. Price is inclusive of converter

I have been considering a Nauka for ages ..... but I just don’t like this colour! Will there be other options in future? Please?

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

I have been considering a Nauka for ages ..... but I just don’t like this colour! Will there be other options in future? Please?

Pls pm me here the colour you wish to have?

Okay -- I've been sucked into this... Think it was the turned acrylic in a "demonstrator" that attracted me, vs so many using mold blown thermoplastics.

A very satisfied customer has just placed an order. I had been looking at these for quite a while so I guess this was all the excuse I needed. Heading over to the website to see if I have any other unmet needs.

Firstly, my sincere gratitude and a heartfelt thanks to Vaibhav and the FPN admins to organise this.

Dear All,

Till now we have received an overwhelming response.

I have a while back, sent emails with details and requesting payment to all.

Please do check the email or even the spam/junk folder. email would have come from asapens.in@gmail.com

Any queries or clarifications I will be available here

Regards'

Subramaniam

Okay -- I've been sucked into this... Think it was the turned acrylic in a "demonstrator" that attracted me, vs so many using mold blown thermoplastics.

Thanks.. Its indeed hand turned and also hand finished to a translucent finish.

You will like it utmost.

Is it possible to request for a slight customisation in a group buy? Because I personally would love to have a slightly shorter (but still fits a converter), flat top version of the nauka.