Ranga Handmade Pens- Welcome 2020 -Stock Clearance Sales- 30% Offer!

mpkandan

Dear All,

Happy New Year 2020!!! We are happy to welcome 2020 with 30% Offer Sales on the below stock Pens in the pictures. Please mail to mpkandan@yahoo.co.in for purchase

Available Nibs : F/M/B/1.1/1.5

Without German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt nib -12USD less
Bock #6 Size Titanium Nibs - 59$ More
Bock #6 Size 18K Nibs -185$ More
Bock #8 Size 18K Nibs- 230$ More
Bock #6 Black /Red Nibs -9$ More

RANGA Model 8B:(Clipless Model)
(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 14mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )
Regular / Special Ebonite- With German Bock/Jowo Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $52
RANGA Model 5: (Clipless Model)
(Thickness- 18.75mm dia / 17mm Dia based on availability (barrel and Cap), Capped Length - App 7 inches )
Regular / Special Ebonite- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $62
RANGA Bamboo (Regular Size): (Clipless Model)
(Thickness- 16mm dia (barrel and Cap), Capped Length - App 5.75 inches )
Regular / Special Ebonite- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $62
RANGA Giant Bamboo: (Clipless Model)
(Thickness- 17mm Dia , Capped Length - App 7 inches )
Regular / Special Ebonite- With German Bock/Jowo Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $72
RANGA Thin Sugarcane: (Clipless Model) (Cap will unscrew in 1 Turn)
(Thickness- 16mm dia at the Node (barrel and Cap), Capped Length - App 5.75 inches )
Regular / Special Ebonite- With German Bock/Jowo Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $57
RANGA REgular Sugarcane (Regular Size): (Clipless Model)(Cap will unscrew in 1 Turn)
(Thickness- 17.5mm dia at the Node (barrel and Cap), Capped Length - App 6.5 inches )
Regular / Special Ebonite- With German Bock/Jowo Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $62
RANGA Giant Sugarcane : (Clipless Model)(Cap will unscrew in 1 Turn)
(Thickness- 18.75mm dia at the Node (barrel and Cap), Capped Length - App 7 inches )
Regular / Special Ebonite- With German Bock/Jowo Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $72
Note: Offer Price will be applicable till 20th Jan-2020 for the below Pens in its original configuration
Ranga Handmade Pens with German Bock Nibs (Pictures in the below order)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thin Sugarcane
Model 8B
Regular Sugarcane
Bamboo
Giant Sugarcane
Model 5
Making Time : Will be shipped Immediately upon payment
Shipping: India Post Register Post .Delivery in 2-4 weeks from Shipment date
Payment: Paypal id: mpkandan@gmail.com
Please see the next set of pens in the next post
Regards,
Kandan.M.P
Ranga Pen Company
Edited by mpkandan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• sansenri

• A Smug Dill

• Koldo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ranga Handmade Pens with German Jowo Nibs

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thin Sugarcane
Model 8B
Regular Sugarcane
Model 5
Giant Sugarcane
Regular Bamboo
Giant Bamboo
Regards,
Kandan.M.P
Ranga Pen Company
Edited by mpkandan

Sorry, how can I order it?

Dear Mr. Koldo Sir,

Please send your choices (Model, Pen number (Count from left) , Nib you need) to my mail mpkandan@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

thank you for the offer

I'm taking a clipless 8B in bakul, green ripple, first one on the left :) , Bock nib in silver finish size B

(I hope the bakul is nice and smooth... ;) )

post-21092-0-35616200-1577893526.jpg

thank you for the offer

I'm taking a clipless 8B in bakul, green ripple, first one on the left :) , Bock nib in silver finish size B

(I hope the bakul is nice and smooth... ;) )

post-21092-0-35616200-1577893526.jpg

Thanks Mr .Sansenri Sir. It is on your way!!!!!

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Please send your choices (Model, Pen number (Count from left) , Nib you need) to my mail mpkandan@yahoo.co.in

Mr Kandan, I sent an email to your Yahoo! address on the weekend to order one of your pens shown above (clipless model 8B with Bock 1.1 Stub nib, eleventh one from the left — which is the first one on the far right). Will you be sending me a payment request in PayPal, once you have checked the completeness of the order and can confirm that you can fulfil it? Or will you be expecting me to initiate payment ahead of my hearing from you? I have not bought from Ranga before, and don't know your detailed procedures in spite of your many group buys posted on FPN in the past, so please advise.

Thank you!

fpn_1578303085__ranga_clipless_model_8b_

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Mr Kandan, I sent an email to your Yahoo! address on the weekend to order one of your pens shown above (clipless model 8B with Bock 1.1 Stub nib, eleventh one from the left — which is the first one on the far right). Will you be sending me a payment request in PayPal, once you have checked the completeness of the order and can confirm that you can fulfil it? Or will you be expecting me to initiate payment ahead of my hearing from you? I have not bought from Ranga before, and don't know your detailed procedures in spite of your many group buys posted on FPN in the past, so please advise.

Thank you!

fpn_1578303085__ranga_clipless_model_8b_

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reaching out here. We sent responses to all the inquiries .Please check Spam folder.

Please send 52USD to my paypal id mpkandan@gmail.com

We will send the pen that you mentioned with bock 1.1 nib

Please send your complete shipping address with contact number to mpkandan@yahoo.co.in

Take care

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• 3 weeks later...

my regular sugarcane black and yellow ripple arrived today. inked it up and the Jowo fine nib performed wonderfully. Another great Ranga pen for the collection!

my regular sugarcane black and yellow ripple arrived today. inked it up and the Jowo fine nib performed wonderfully. Another great Ranga pen for the collection!

Thanks for your acknowledgement and nice feedback Mr. Gillum51 Sir

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Hello all
Just received my Ranga Ebonite 8B ordered from Mr. Kandan's "Welcome 2020" group buy. I can only say WOW, this is my first ebonite pen and I am thoroughly impressed. It is a swirly "Latte" polished finish and is gorgeous, much better in person. The quality of construction is superb! I ordered the Jowo 1.1 stub and it is smooth and very wet. I am very happy with this purchase.

I can't say enough about Mr. Kandan and Ranga Pens. As this was my first attempt at buying a pen from India, he was very helpful and answered my many questions quickly and succintly. It was a pretty seamless purchase, and I truly appreciate all his help and excellent customer service.

Hmmmm, this could be the start of an interesting relationship with ebonite and Ranga Pens!

post-141904-0-40675600-1581275507_thumb.jpg