Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• Helen350

• inkstainedruth

• NumberSix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This just arrived in the post today...

Nakaya Karasu (The figure of Kite and Crow by Yusa Buson)

A lovely pen. Thanks for the image!

*yellow pens*

Those yellow pens look great!

How do you like Inspired Blue? I have a bottle on the way, and I look forward to trying it. Waterman hasn't let me down yet!

Those yellow pens look great!

How do you like Inspired Blue? I have a bottle on the way, and I look forward to trying it. Waterman hasn't let me down yet!

The Waterman Inspired Blue is a lovely blue. Reminds me of deep amethyst blue. I am preparing to purchase

my 2nd bottle. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Teal Parker 51 Aero, F nib -- Birmingham Pens Cathedral of Learning Panther Blue.

Pink Parker Vector, F nib -- KWZI IG Blue #3.

Vibrant Pink Lamy al-Star, 1.1 mm stub -- Robert Oster Carbon Fire.

Violet Lamy Safari SE, B nib -- Robert Oster Grey Seas.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I flushed all my pens last night, and they're sitting out to dry. I am waiting for some eBay purchases in the mail as well as some new ink (Noodler's Eel Black) that I want to try in my dry-writing Shaeffer Prelude [F].

So for a day or two, I am going to use primarily Paper Mate Flair felt tips, Sharpie fine point Pens, and my Jotter (Parker gel refill). :P

So for a day or two, I am going to use primarily Paper Mate Flair felt tips, Sharpie fine point Pens, and my Jotter (Parker gel refill). :P

I don't know whether I could do that now.

I like to have at least one pen inked at all times - I feel a need to clean any pen(s) that I get off the ‘Bay (yarr!) before inking & using it/them.

Which would extend the delay further.

I’m not saying that I have ‘a problem’ though. I’m sure I could stop, any time. If I wanted to... :( ;)

Foul in clear conditions, but handsome in the fog.

mini-postcard-exc.png

Today was.....

TWSBI Eco 1.1

Jinhao 599 M stub

Esterbrook J (gray), Venus fine

Pelikan M200 Cognac F

Lamy Pacific/Turquoise

Krishna Peacock

Diamine Steel Blue

Iroshizuku Kon Peki

Respectively. Funny that all pens today were in that color family. Wasn't planned that way.

Edited by Runnin_Ute

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

Usin' this FosFor custom with a extra-fine nib and Pilot blue-black ink.

fpn_1589950424__9011.jpg

Fred

God bless us....every one.

Tiny Tim

Wearever Pennant (Red) - M. nib. Ink: Dryden Designs Luscious Pink

Pilot Kakuno (Yellow Cap) - M. nib. Ink: Black Pilot cartridge

fpn_1590032313__pens_52020.jpg

TWSBI Eco B nib - Robert Oster Chartreuse

Opus 88 Fantasia B nib - Diamine Emerald Green

Swan unknown model button filler F nib - Akkerman Shocking Blue

Esterbrook Pastel stub nib (9314-M) - J Herbin Vert Reseda

That's a nice selection of pens.

Just found out today that this is called a Vista, not a Safari!!

49884128482_ceb8f40b49_c_d.jpg

:thumbup:

Here are three turquoise shade pens I'm using today:

- Platinum Kumpoo soft medium nib - Sheaffer turquoise
- Pilot Tropical Turquoise stub nib - Iroshizuku ku-jaku
- Sailor (Wancher) KOP broad nib - Lamy green

The the KOP just arrived from Japan a few days ago. It is quite an adventure getting stuff from Japan these days because of the postal closure. But it's finally here and I'm happy with it so far. The color of this pen is more green than the other two.

turquoise3.jpg

Usin' this FosFor custom with a extra-fine nib and Pilot blue-black ink.

fpn_1589950424__9011.jpg

Fred

God bless us....every one.

Tiny Tim

I think I own that knife... Does pulling on the lanyard result in a spring opening the blade (and do you have to pull the blade "out" the front in order to close it?)

I think I own that knife... Does pulling on the lanyard result in a spring opening the blade (and do you have to pull the blade "out" the front in order to close it?)

BaronW....So you made one as I did {many moons ago}.................Exactamundo re function....................

Fred

Paciotti Salumeria ..... Roma...as I'm n need of pancetta.......

It was a freebie when I'd ordered a pair of "stiletto" "kits" from Edge Co back in the late 80s (before the Fed reclassified the parts making even "kits" illegal... we won't speak of the laws in the PRCa at the time. Now the MI has made single edge front eject legal for all, I've finally glued the parts in place).

"kit" -- snap blade into end of handle, glue T-shaped plug into opening to keep blade from flying completely out