How Much Montblanc Mozart

Waltz For Zizi

Hello. I'm thinking of buying a Montblanc Mozart, and I found one for about 190$. Is this a goodprice for a presumably new pen, the regular edition with gold trims.

I'm asking this because I found them on ebay at sold auction listings as low as 130$. Is this the usual price this pen goes for?

Is it possible that a listing on ebay ends and the seller decides to relist it because it didn't meet his price expectations, so is the old listing still shown in the sold section with that low price? Because I feel like 130-140$ for this pen is a little low. Thats the price of a pelikan m200 and it doesn't even have a gold nib.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• meiers

• CS388

• Waltz For Zizi

• JulieParadise

Top Posters In This Topic

The official / recommended retail price in Germany is around 450€, so if you can make sure yours is genuine that is a more than fair price.

I got mine in a German forum for 110€ two years ago but is has a scratch on the clip and no papers or warranty were included. The seller is a trusted member of the forum so I did not have to worry about it being a fake but if you see too good to be true offers from eBay, esp. when claiming to be NOS or new I'd be veeery cautious.

If it's the fountain pen and in new condition I'd say that's a good price. I'd be surprised if you can find a good example for much less? It's a recently discontinued model, so I'd imagine the price will start rising.

Despite its' small size, it has quite a following and fanbase.

I've never seen a fake Mozart, yet. But, that can always change!

Nice pens.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

I have a Mozart fountain pen I am looking to part with. It has platinum trim, a Fine nib and was purchased brand new last month. In excellent condition. Let me know if you are still looking for one and Id be happy to work with you on it.