• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seney724

• effandpee

• northlodge

• SomersetSwan

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never made a purchase as I find the prices to be eye-wateringly expensive. I have spotted a fair few items where he has clearly tried to quickly flipped an item for a 200% mark up. More common however is that the prices are so extreme his pens sit listed forever (eg this CS27 listed at £400! - 123679862647) I suppose the volume of pens listed compared to the number sold says it all.

However as far as I can tell the items are always accurately described and 100% correct - which is not the case with some of the other 'regular' ebay sellers who clearly rely on the ignorance of the buyer.

"You pays your money and takes your choice"

Thanks for your response. I was beginning to think the "silence" was a reflection of FPN members' collective negativity about the seller. And, I suppose, that still could be the case. However, no one has sent me a PM warning me to beware..........

Actually, I did not realize they were eBay sellers. Or, at least, eBay sellers under the same name. They have a freestanding (i.e. not an "eBay store") website which looks quite nice. I assumed they were a "bricks & mortar" UK based seller but, now that I look more at their website, I'm not so sure they have an actual bricks & mortar store.

I have just now made a quick comparison. The pens they have listed on eBay are listed for the same price on their website. But there is much more inventory on their website. The pen I was looking at was not a CS. It, too, is "eye-wateringly" expensive but in what appears to be legitimate "near mint" condition. The type of condition where one might expect to pay a premium. But, as we all know, just because it says "near mint" does not mean what you will get is "near mint!" This the reason for my inquiry here.

Any others, please chime in or send me a PM.

Ive bought a couple of pens with absolutely no issues. Cant really say whether I was overcharged but items always as described, arrived on time and well-packaged.

*accidental double-post - sorry* Ive bought a couple of pens with absolutely no issues. Cant really say whether I was overcharged but items always as described, arrived on time and well-packaged.

Edited by effandpee