It Washed Right Out Of My Cotton T-Shirt!

AlexLeGrande

I miscapped my new bottle of Waterman's Absolute Brown and splattered large and small blobs of ink all over the fronton my cotton t-shirt. I sprayed on Möstenböcker's Lift Off 3, agitated it, then Shout, then Tide detergent and washed my shirt out in the kitchen sink to remove as much ink as possible before washing it in Tide in my washing machine. It came out of the machine perfectly clean, as if it had never been touched by the ink. I am amazed and pleased.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexLeGrande

• lapis

• Runnin_Ute

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just washed my light green T-shirt which got a few splashes of Lamy's new Obsidian in an "ordinary" way as usual in the washing machine and it came out perfectly clean. I hadn't expected that with a black ink!

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

Even when I know what ink has gotten on clothing I spray and wash it several times over a few days and wash as normal. Have had good luck generally too.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain