Ranga Handmade Pens- Bamboo And Model 9B-Acrylic Series Group Buy

mpkandan

Dear Fellow FP users

Over the years We have successfully organized many group buys.

We had tremendous response for our Acrylic Group Buy on last month

We are happy to introduce these :RANGA HANDMADE PREMIUM AND REGULAR ACRYLIC PENS SERIES" to FPN'ers in our Model 9B and Bamboo.

These Acrylics are simply Visual stunner's. It is very ideal for Daily use, Collection and Gifting

There are lot of Reviews for these Models in various FPN threads.

The Highlights of these Group buy are

1. Attractive 26 colours in Acrylics

2. Wide Variety of Nib Choices

3. Two beautiful Popular Models (9B , Bamboo))

This Group Buy is Valid till 31-Sep-19

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

Available Colours are as follows:

A. Premium Acrylic Colours (SE Series)

P1.Red Cracked Ice

P2.Black Cracked Ice

P3. Red Gold Cracked Ice

P4.Blue Red Cracked Ice

P5.Aqua Cracked Ice

P6.Orange Cracked Ice

P7.Brown Cracked Ice

P8.White Cracked Ice

P9.Green Cracked Ice

P10.Blue Cracked Ice

B.Regular Acrylic Colours (RE Series)

R1. Red

R2. Blue

R3. Orange

R4. Yellow

R5. White

R6. Green

R7. Ivory

R9. Blue Pearl

R10.Red Blue Swirl

R11.Aqua Blue Swirl

R12.Red Swirl

R13.Brown Swirl

R14.Red Purple Swirl

R15.White Red Swirl

R16 Red Pearl

Prices are as follows:

RANGA Model 9B:

(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 16mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )

Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $75

Regular Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $60

RANGA Model Bamboo:

(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 16mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )

Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $85

Regular Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $75

Without German Bock/JOWO/Schmidt nib -12USD less

Bock #6 Size Titanium Nibs - 59$ More

Bock #6 Size 18K Nibs -185$ More

Bock #8 Size 18K Nibs- 230$ More

Finish - Polished or Matte (Bakul)

Clip Option - Clipless or Gold Clip or Silver Clip

Nib Option: For C/C mechanism (with Schmidt K5 Converter) #6 Nib Options (included in price)

Bock Extra Fine Nib - Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Fine Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Medium Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Broad Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Calligraphy 1.1 Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone ,Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Calligraphy 1.5 Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,, Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Titanium nibs: Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point(59$ Extra)

Bock 18K Nib # 6 Size Nibs:- Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point (185$ Extra)

Bock 18K Nib # 8 Size Nibs:- Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point(230$ Extra)

JoWo Extra Fine Nib -Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo Fine Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo Medium Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo Broad Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo 1.1 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo 1.5 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

Schmidt Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

Schmidt Medium Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

Schmidt Broad Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

No Nib - Threaded for Bock #6 (less USD -12)

No Nib - Threaded for JoWo #6 (less USD -12)

No Nib - Threaded for Schmidt #6 (less USD -12)

Shipping: Via Registered Post which is included in Price and takes 2 -4 Weeks.

Making Time: 3-4 Weeks after payment

Payment: Paypal id- mpkandan@gmail.com

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

Note: If you buy More than 2 Pens and if you don't want to fill the form, You can directly send the specs to our mail id mpkandan@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• sansenri

• jebib111

• Dupontdelamare

Dear All

Thanks for the good response. We have crossed 25 in a day

I'm adding few more pictures.

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Finish - Polished or Matte (Bakul)

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear Mr Kandan

I have enjoyed some Bakul versions of your ebonite pens, but I am wondering how the bakul versions of your Acrylics might look and feel. Do you have photos? Does anyone have any experience with them. I was imagining that rather like the Premium ebonites for which you dont advise Bakul, that something of the chatoyance might be lost with a matte finish, but perhaps it would work well with the more plain solid regular colours, such as green Bakul with the bamboo pen? What would you advise?

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards

Dupontdelamare

I'm going to have to skip this one... Between summer property taxes, a bicycle, mattress/bed, and bloody quarterly prescription refill I've dropped near $7000 in three months.

I'm going to have to skip this one... Between summer property taxes, a bicycle, mattress/bed, and bloody quarterly prescription refill I've dropped near $7000 in three months.

Unfortunately, we miss you this time Sir

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear Mr Kandan

I have enjoyed some Bakul versions of your ebonite pens, but I am wondering how the bakul versions of your Acrylics might look and feel. Do you have photos? Does anyone have any experience with them. I was imagining that rather like the Premium ebonites for which you dont advise Bakul, that something of the chatoyance might be lost with a matte finish, but perhaps it would work well with the more plain solid regular colours, such as green Bakul with the bamboo pen? What would you advise?

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards

Dupontdelamare

Dear Mr. Dupontdelamare Sir,

We strongly suggest Acrylics in Polished finish only. But if you need it in Matte finish- We will definitely do. It is individual liking and it differs from person to person

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thank you for new proposed group buy. It is always nice to see new pens and colours.

The cracked ice look very nice.

I will skip this group buy because the models offered are not my favourites due to the step down barrel to section.

I will certainly participate when models 3, 3c, 8B and 8 are on offer. The brief pause will be useful to set the funds aside...

Thank you for new proposed group buy. It is always nice to see new pens and colours.

The cracked ice look very nice.

I will skip this group buy because the models offered are not my favourites due to the step down barrel to section.

I will certainly participate when models 3, 3c, 8B and 8 are on offer. The brief pause will be useful to set the funds aside...

Dear Mr. Sansenri Sir,

Oh!! We miss you. I know your preference.

We will surely able to make you in next group buy:)

Model 3,3C,8B are coming:)

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Mr. Kandan

Can the #9 Premium Acrylic (White Cracked Ice) be eyedroppered and can the level of ink be seen without opening the pen? Also, does the cap on the Bamboo Pen thread on when posted or does it only press on?

Regards,

Dale

Dear Mr. Sansenri Sir,

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thank you Mr. Kandan

I'm not impatient, I have lots of Ranga pens to play with already... :D

wish you a successful group buy

Dear Mr. Sansenri Sir,

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Also we need ebonite back :D

Mr. Kandan

Can the #9 Premium Acrylic (White Cracked Ice) be eyedroppered and can the level of ink be seen without opening the pen? Also, does the cap on the Bamboo Pen thread on when posted or does it only press on?

Regards,

Dale

Dear Sir,

Thanks. All pens can be used as Eyedropper. Premium Acrylic is not opaque so ink level can be seen.

Bamboo Pen Cap can be posted by Pressing. It has no threads.

But we suggest not to post the bamboo pen as it may crack the lip of the cap.

Take care

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I have placed my order and look forward to receiving the pen. I would also like to add that over the last few years how dramatically the eye appeal of Range pens has improved. I thought of them previously as focused on retro but the new pens have great eye appeal!

I have placed my order and look forward to receiving the pen. I would also like to add that over the last few years how dramatically the eye appeal of Range pens has improved. I thought of them previously as focused on retro but the new pens have great eye appeal!

Dear Sir,

Big thanks!!! We will do our further best with your motivation. I have sent mail with GB details.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

Thanks for your support.

We shipped all the paid orders.

This is ending on 30th September.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear All,

Thanks for good response. We have received 55 participants.

This Group buy will end on tomorrow (30th September)

Kindly avail this opportunity at earliest before it ends

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company