Conid Delivery Time

mvosyka

How lovely it would be if life was a cool breeze.

Very expensive? Like the $43,000 Omas Gaia? Cheap compared to the $1,470,600 Aurora Diamante. Pretty soon we'll be talking real money!

Yes, I see you are in agreement how lovely would it be right?

Hey, you have to admit though many would consider that the Conid is very expensive and oh so real.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karmachanic

• A Smug Dill

• Bibliophage

• como

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I see you are in agreement how lovely would it be right?

Hey, you have to admit though many would consider that the Conid is very expensive and oh so real.

Conid is above my pay grade, but this hasn't stopped me from getting a second, hopefully to arrive before Xmas.

Add lightness and simplicate.

• Price is not an issue. A Conid pen is not exactly cheap, but if you order one you must have come to the conclusion that it is worth the asking price.
  • Waiting/patience is not an issue. I signed up for a 98 days wait and I would have been willing to wait longer if there was any form of communication with Conid.
  • Open-ended wait time and a total lack of communication are issues for me. Hence, I disputed the transaction with my credit card company.

In short, if you buy a Conid pen you sign up for the following:

1. 125 days wait (order today, expected delivery March 11, 2020)
  2. ~2 months delay on top of the above, based on what people report in this thread
  3. zero communication
  4. if there is any issue with your pen it will take months to sort it out with Conid or it will require you spending extra time and money

I've not really had that experience with them, but I haven't ordered from Conid this year. I have made a couple inquiries about prior purchases/options, and got what I considered a reasonably quick response (a week or so). I'm perfectly happy with my trio of Conids, and will be ordering more in the future when funds permit.

I am glad to hear you had better experiences than me. These are the results of my attempts to communicate with Conid:

1. Oct. 15, webform: immediate automated reply; no actual reply to date
  2. Oct. 22, email: immediate automated reply; no actual reply to date
  3. Oct. 29, webform: immediate automated reply; no actual reply to date
  4. Oct. 29, phone: didn't pick up; no reply to date to my voicemail
  5. Nov. 5, webform: immediate automated reply; no actual reply to date
  6. Nov. 5, phone: didn't pick up

I received an email response from Conid today regarding my order status. I was informed that Conid is currently "at least 9 weeks behind on schedule". I was told they were unable to provide my accurate estimate of the completion/ship date for the pen.

While I am not happy that the pen will be delayed this much, it was something I expected based on previous comments. I am happy to have heard from Conid acknowledging the delay.

I finally heard back from Conid:

I am truly sorry for the lack of response and updates…

Hope you can accept my apologies.

We are understaffed and putting in all effort to tackle the huge workload.

Since we are aware of this situation and the consequences for our trusted Conid-owners we are working on short and long-term solutions! We really do care.

There was no intention at all to ignore you… I am sorry for this bad experience.

I can confirm that your order has been cancelled and refunded.

I am glad to hear you had better experiences than me. These are the results of my attempts to communicate with Conid:

1. Oct. 15, webform: immediate automated reply; no actual reply to date
  2. Oct. 22, email: immediate automated reply; no actual reply to date
  3. Oct. 29, webform: immediate automated reply; no actual reply to date
  4. Oct. 29, phone: didn't pick up; no reply to date to my voicemail
  5. Nov. 5, webform: immediate automated reply; no actual reply to date
  6. Nov. 5, phone: didn't pick up

It's not hard for them to find a receptionist who can deal with client calls and emails. This is on them. I have 4 Kingsize. One required reworks. They are near perfect for me but the time/communication are issues you have to accept or move on.

I finally heard back from Conid:

I am truly sorry for the lack of response and updates…

Hope you can accept my apologies.

We are understaffed and putting in all effort to tackle the huge workload.

Since we are aware of this situation and the consequences for our trusted Conid-owners we are working on short and long-term solutions! We really do care.

There was no intention at all to ignore you… I am sorry for this bad experience.

I can confirm that your order has been cancelled and refunded.

Long-term solutions? They don't seem to have the ability to adapt quickly. I have known companies where demand rises and the company can't react fast enough or unwilling. They are out of business. This is a recipe for disaster. No matter how good a product is. They must meet their deadlines or they will pay long-term. Personal, I waited until I found one used and had it within a week. However, they do not come up often.

I would expect more extended delays with the Holidays coming up.

That's one way to manage the process pipeline – by plugging the ingress. At least it's better than not doing anything about it at all and let the whole enterprise fall apart under its own weight.

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

They should just stop taking orders temporarily to avoid further swelling of their backlog at this point, since the wait time is almost similar to waiting for a custom pen.

Did they read my post ? :yikes:

In all honesty that's a positive step from Conid, acknowledgement of their limitation is actually a good thing.

Now they can fully focus on the backlog and until May (and beyond), they really need to sort out their customer service

Conid problem:

An engineer’s solution: Chop the demand!

A financier’s solution: What’s the problem? Keep the dough rolling!

A marketer’s solution: Hire a sweet talker!

A lawyer’s solution: Give them a 50-page sales contract to sign before payment!

Ok ok I am being naughty. But this is not bad news. I wish them well.

Conid problem:

An engineer’s solution: Chop the demand!

A financier’s solution: What’s the problem? Keep the dough rolling!

A marketer’s solution: Hire a sweet talker!

A lawyer’s solution: Give them a 50-page sales contract to sign before payment!

Ok ok I am being naughty. But this is not bad news. I wish them well.

+1

I just received a newsletter from Conid indicating they are putting a hold on all new orders until 5/2020 to alleviate their production backlog.

oops.. ninja'd by karmachanic

Edited by SpecTP

People, don't forget that the CONID manufacturer/company is a small sideline of a otherwise occupied business/company....producing pens is not the mainstay of those....