Ranga Handmade Pens - Premium Acrylic Series Group Buy- Part 1

mpkandan

We received our order of Zayantes and Davenports in the new acrylics, and I can tell you they are even more beautiful in person!

Bravo to Ranga for finding a good source of beautiful acrylics :D

We will be stocking many of the Ranga models in these acrylics, as well as the new solids and swirls.

TERI

Thanks a lot Ms. Teri for your nice words. In fact, All credit goes to you for the Introduction of Ranga Acrylic Series Pens and Group Buy. It was not possible without your guidance. We would be doing our best in giving maximum number of colours and Varieties to FPN community

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• BaronWulfraed

• KingRoach

• howw

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear All,

Big thanks for your Spectacular Support!!!!! We have received 75 orders so far.

We started shipping the pens. I have sent the tracking details in mail

Most of the orders (95% of the orders) would be shipped by Monday (8thJuly)

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Just ordered 3 pens!! Can´t wait!!

Dear Sir,

Thanks. We packed your pens:)

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thank you Mr Kandan for organizing another group buy.

Form submitted. Ordered a Model 4 in Red Gold Cracked Ice with gold clip and Jowo gold tone EF nib.

Haven't participated in group buy for a while. Should I wait for your instruction for payment?

Edited by howw

Hello. Some people have received a shipping notification, and some people, who made their ordered after mine, have got a reply from you saying their order is nearly shipped.

I'm wondering, does this mean my order has been processed? I haven't received any notifications.

Just wondering how this works.

Thanks.

Hello. Some people have received a shipping notification, and some people, who made their ordered after mine, have got a reply from you saying their order is nearly shipped.

I'm wondering, does this mean my order has been processed? I haven't received any notifications.

Just wondering how this works.

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Please send mail with details. I will check and let you know exactly.

Actually making time is 3-4 weeks. We have expedited most of the orders that are possible

Take care

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

To paraphrase from Dune: We have pen sign!

Arrived today, haven't even started cutting the wrappings. Postman actually made a diagonal across the street to my driveway to intercept me (I'd just taken the trash bin to the curb) rather than follow normal route and then have to knock on my door later.

To paraphrase from Dune: We have pen sign!

Arrived today, haven't even started cutting the wrappings. Postman actually made a diagonal across the street to my driveway to intercept me (I'd just taken the trash bin to the curb) rather than follow normal route and then have to knock on my door later.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for letting us know. Please post pictures

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thanks for letting us know. Please post pictures

Since you asked...

Inked, though I haven't drained the others yet... Means I've added two pens to the inked list but haven't removed any.

fpn_1563733006__20190721_134439.jpg

post-127721-0-44583900-1563845636_thumb.jpg

I just today received my Brown Crush Acrylic Ranga 8B (not a group buy offering, ordered direct to Mr. Kandan July 4, finished and shipped July 10.) there was the famous cloth-wrapped package, then an English-language Indian newspaper wrapper, and finally the plaid Ranga box with my 8B and a free Oliver Exam demonstrator. The 8B is just beautiful and very comfortable in hand. An eyedropper was also enclosed, and the section threads we pre-lubricated for ED service, though I am using the 8B with a converter at present.

post-127721-0-14380800-1563845760_thumb.jpg

post-127721-0-98726900-1563845790_thumb.jpg

Many thanks to Ranga for their superb workmanship and great service!

Edited by BlueJ

Since you asked...

Inked, though I haven't drained the others yet... Means I've added two pens to the inked list but haven't removed any.

fpn_1563733006__20190721_134439.jpg

Thanks for the beautiful pictures Sir

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

attachicon.gif cloth.jpg

I just today received my Brown Crush Acrylic Ranga 8B (not a group buy offering, ordered direct to Mr. Kandan July 4, finished and shipped July 10.) there was the famous cloth-wrapped package, then an English-language Indian newspaper wrapper, and finally the plaid Ranga box with my 8B and a free Oliver Exam demonstrator. The 8B is just beautiful and very comfortable in hand. An eyedropper was also enclosed, and the section threads we pre-lubricated for ED service, though I am using the 8B with a converter at present.

attachicon.gif newspaper.jpg

attachicon.gif 8B.jpg

Many thanks to Ranga for their superb workmanship and great service!

Big thanks Sir for your continuous Support

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thanks for the beautiful pictures Sir

Personally, they are just ugly cell-phone camera pictures, sent to my computer, and resized in Photoshop.

If I were trying for "beautiful" pictures I'd dig up the 600W halogen photoflood, tripod, 60mm macro lens, and light tent :yikes:

Dear All,

Big thanks for your Marvellous support. We are extending this Group Buy till 31st August with Introduction of REgular Acrylics in 16 colours. All are visual stunners

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread
Available Colours are as follows:
A. Premium Acrylic Colours (SE Series)
P1.Red Cracked Ice
P2.Black Cracked Ice
P3. Red Gold Cracked Ice
P4.Blue Red Cracked Ice
P5.Aqua Cracked Ice
P6.Orange Cracked Ice
P7.Brown Cracked Ice
P8.White Cracked Ice
P9.Green Cracked Ice
P10.Blue Cracked Ice
B.Regular Acrylic Colours (RE Series)
R1. Red
R2. Blue
R3. Orange
R4. Yellow
R5. White Red Swirl
R6. Green
R7. Ivory
R9. Blue Pearl
R10.Red Blue Swirl
R11.Aqua Blue Swirl
R12.Red Swirl
R13.Brown Swirl
R14.Red Purple Swirl
R15.White Red Swirl
R16 Red Pearl
Prices are as follows:
RANGA Model 4:
(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 16mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )
Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $75
Regular Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $60
RANGA Model 4C:
(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 16mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )
Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $75
Regular Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $60
RANGA Model 5: (Clipless Model)
(Thickness- 18.75mm dia based on availability (barrel and Cap), Capped Length - App 7 inches )
Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $85
Regular Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $70
Without German Bock/JOWO/Schmidt nib -12USD less
Bock #6 Size Titanium Nibs - 59$ More
Bock #6 Size 18K Nibs -185$ More
Bock #8 Size 18K Nibs- 230$ More
Finish - Polished or Matte (Bakul)
Clip Option - Clipless or Gold Clip or Silver Clip
Nib Option: For C/C mechanism (with Schmidt K5 Converter) #6 Nib Options (included in price)
Bock Extra Fine Nib - Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered
Bock Fine Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered
Bock Medium Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered
Bock Broad Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered
Bock Calligraphy 1.1 Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone ,Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered
Bock Calligraphy 1.5 Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,, Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered
Bock Titanium nibs: Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point(59$ Extra)
Bock 18K Nib # 6 Size Nibs:- Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point (185$ Extra)
Bock 18K Nib # 8 Size Nibs:- Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point(230$ Extra)
JoWo Extra Fine Nib -Chrome Tone or Gold Tone
JoWo Fine Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone
JoWo Medium Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone
JoWo Broad Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone
JoWo 1.1 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone
JoWo 1.5 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone
Schmidt Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
Schmidt Medium Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
Schmidt Broad Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
No Nib - Threaded for Bock #6 (less USD -12)
No Nib - Threaded for JoWo #6 (less USD -12)
No Nib - Threaded for Schmidt #6 (less USD -12)
Shipping: Via Registered Post which is included in Price and takes 2 -4 Weeks.
Making Time: 3-4 Weeks after payment
Payment: Paypal id- mpkandan@gmail.com
In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread
Note: If you buy More than 2 Pens and if you don't want to fill the form, You can directly send the specs to our mail id mpkandan@yahoo.co.in
Regards,
Kandan.M.P
Ranga Pen Company
Edited by mpkandan

You, sir, are evil :lol:

If I recall:

Model 4C Blue Pearl gold-tone clip Bock 1.5mm

:). Welcome Sir. Thanks for participating

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company