Ranga Handmade Pens - Premium Acrylic Series Group Buy- Part 1

mpkandan

Dear Fellow FP users

Over the years We have successfully organized many group buys.

There are lot of frequent inquiries for Acrylic Versions of our Various Ranga Handmade Pens in the recent days.

We are very happy to introduce these :RANGA HANDMADE PREMIUM ACRYLIC PENS SERIES" to FPN'ers in our Model 4, Model 4C and Model 5

There are lot of Reviews for these Models in various FPN threads.

The Highlights of these Group buy are

1. Attractive 10 colours in Acrylics

2. Wide Variety of Nib Choices

3. Three beautiful Popular Models (4, 4C, 5)

This Group Buy is Valid till 31-July-19

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

Available Colours are as follows:

A. Premium Acrylic Colours

P1.Red Cracked Ice

P2.Black Cracked Ice

P3. Red Gold Cracked Ice

P4.Blue Red Cracked Ice

P5.Aqua Cracked Ice

P6.Orange Cracked Ice

P7.Brown Cracked Ice

P8.White Cracked Ice

P9.Green Cracked Ice

P10.Blue Cracked Ice

Prices are as follows:

RANGA Model 4:

(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 16mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )

Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $75

RANGA Model 4C:

(Thickness-Cap Dia: 16mm, Barrel Dia : 16mm , Length - App 5.75 inches )

Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $75

RANGA Model 5: (Clipless Model)

(Thickness- 18.75mm dia / 17mm Dia based on availability (barrel and Cap), Capped Length - App 7 inches )

Premium Acrylic- With German Bock/Jowo/Schmidt Screw in Nib and German Schmidt Converter: US $85

Without German Bock/JOWO/Schmidt nib -12USD less

Bock Titanium Nibs- 59$ More

Bock #6 18K Nibs- 185$ More

Bock #8 Size Nibs -230$ More

Finish - Polished

Clip Option - Clipless or Gold Clip or Silver Clip

Nib Option: For C/C mechanism (with Schmidt K5 Converter) #6 Nib Options (included in price)

Bock Extra Fine Nib - Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Fine Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Medium Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Broad Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone,Dual Tone , Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Calligraphy 1.1 Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone, Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Calligraphy 1.5 Nib- Chrome Tone ,Gold Tone, Black Lacquered, Red Lacquered

Bock Titanium nibs: Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point(59$ Extra)

Bock 18K Nib # 6 Size Nibs:- Fine Point (185$ Extra)

Bock 18K Nib # 8 Size Nibs:- Fine Point or Medium Point or Broad Point(185$ Extra)

JoWo Extra Fine Nib -Chrome Tone or Gold Tone or Black Tone

JoWo Fine Nib - Chrome Tone or Black Tone

JoWo Medium Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone or Black Tone

JoWo Broad Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone or Black Tone

JoWo 1.1 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone

JoWo 1.5 Calligraphy Nib - Chrome Tone or Gold Tone or Dual Tone

Schmidt Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

Schmidt Medium Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

Schmidt Broad Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone

No Nib - Threaded for Bock #6 (less USD -12)

No Nib - Threaded for JoWo #6 (less USD -12)

No Nib - Threaded for Schmidt #6 (less USD -12)

Shipping: Via Registered Post which is included in Price and takes 2 -4 Weeks.

Making Time: 3-4 Weeks after payment

Payment: Paypal id- mpkandan@gmail.com

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

Note: If you buy More than 2 Pens and if you don't want to fill the form, You can directly send the specs to our mail id mpkandan@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

post-21092-0-47250500-1561637679_thumb.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• BaronWulfraed

• KingRoach

• howw

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bravo, these are all beautiful! I've ordered one pen from you guys before a long time ago in a group by but I think I'm definitely going to have to order one of these. The colors really pop and have good depth to them

The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.

Nathaniel Branden

Model 4 Aqua Cracked Ice Bock Titanium Medium Chrome-trim Clip (felt the chrome went better with the titanium nib :D )

Model 5 Orange Cracked Ice Bock 1.1 Calligraphy Gold-tone (property taxes are due or I'd have gone with a #8 18K gold nib)

Awaiting email(s)

These look beautiful! Will these work as eyedropper fillers? Roughly, how many turns will they take to uncap?

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

I prefer my Rangas without clip and as eyedropper-filled only, with Ambitious or Kanwrite nib. What can be done in that respect? The acrylics are so beautiful, even though I own several copies of all three, if my preferred configuration is available, I'd be sorely tempted...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Would it be possible to order an 8B in one of these acrylics, from the group buy or directly from the Ranga website? I would not mind paying a little extra to get the shape I want (I really like the hourglass-shaped section on the 8B).

Hi. I'm interested in having a Model 5 in Aqua threaded for a Bock 8 nib, is that possible? There is no Bock 8 thread option in the form. How much total would it cost, and what is the estimate turn out time?

I am in the UK.

Best regards

Will these work as eyedropper fillers?

I'd like to know that, too.

Iris

My avatar is a painting by Ilya Mashkov (1881-1944): Self-Portrait; 1911, which I photographed in the New Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow.

Hi. I'm interested in having a Model 5 in Aqua threaded for a Bock 8 nib, is that possible? There is no Bock 8 thread option in the form. How much total would it cost, and what is the estimate turn out time?

I am in the UK.

Best regards

I have now filled the form and put Bock 8 threads in the comment section. Thanks in advance.

Hmmm, interesting... The only #8 nib option I recall seeing was the US$230 gold (which did tempt me)

Does the #8 use a larger Bock housing, or is it just larger in the exposed area (I can understand it being limited to the Model 5 if the exposed part of the nib is too large for the smaller models). If it is just the exposed part that is larger, then asking for a "no nib/Bock threaded" might be feasible...

If you get a response (yes, I did see your follow-up) it might be worth posting here to let others know.

Bravo, these are all beautiful! I've ordered one pen from you guys before a long time ago in a group by but I think I'm definitely going to have to order one of these. The colors really pop and have good depth to them

Thanks Sir

Model 4 Aqua Cracked Ice Bock Titanium Medium Chrome-trim Clip (felt the chrome went better with the titanium nib :D )

Model 5 Orange Cracked Ice Bock 1.1 Calligraphy Gold-tone (property taxes are due or I'd have gone with a #8 18K gold nib)

Awaiting email(s)

Thanks Sir. Mail sent

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

These look beautiful! Will these work as eyedropper fillers? Roughly, how many turns will they take to uncap?

Yes Sir. These Pens works as Eyedroppers as well. It takes 3 turns approximately

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I am in the UK.

Best regards

Yes Sir. We can make Model 5 Pens to accept Bock #8 Screw in nib unit. Kindly note that Bock #8 Size nibs are available only in 18K and Titanium

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Would it be possible to order an 8B in one of these acrylics, from the group buy or directly from the Ranga website? I would not mind paying a little extra to get the shape I want (I really like the hourglass-shaped section on the 8B).

Dear Sir,

Model 8B is available at regular Prices. You can order it directly from us through Mail mpkandan@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I prefer my Rangas without clip and as eyedropper-filled only, with Ambitious or Kanwrite nib. What can be done in that respect? The acrylics are so beautiful, even though I own several copies of all three, if my preferred configuration is available, I'd be sorely tempted...

Respected mhguda,

WE can make Eyedropper Acrylic Pens on request at regular prices

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen company

The information does not include mention of the diameter of the pen's section. Made a mistake like that with a Ranga 4CS.

This time I must know for sure. I had to check the Ranga Web Site. Always easy to be wise after the mistake.

I urge fellow FPN members to check before ordering, especially if you have small hands, or a pair of shovels attached to your wrists.

Sir,

The images for #8 and #9 acrylics are reversed from your listed:

P8.White Cracked Ice
P9.Green Cracked Ice
Regards

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

Yes Sir. We can make Model 5 Pens to accept Bock #8 Screw in nib unit. Kindly note that Bock #8 Size nibs are available only in 18K and Titanium

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear Mr Kandan,

I already have 2x nibs with me, one in gold and one in titanium. I only want the pen so I can use them. Therefore I want a pen threaded, but without nib. I might also want an extra section to accept my no.6 nibs.

The form does not have an option for Bock 8 threaded section WITHOUT nib. Can you confirm whether you would sell one threaded without nib in the group buy.

Best,

Noah