Bril Royal Blue - International Giveaway 2019

mehandiratta

img_20150621_184553.jpg?w=730

Hi All

This is an international Giveaway and is open to only International Enthusiasts.

1. 2 Nos. Ink Bottles are available for this Giveaway
  2. Inks will be shipped worldwide free of cost
  3. Please leave a handwritten note here in the post that you want to participate in a Giveaway (Important)
  4. Two random people will be selected at the end of first week of July i.e 5th July 2019

Indian friends, please excuse yourself from this ink is easily available in India.

img_20150621_1843422.jpg?w=720

For rest, in my opinion, this is the best-priced ink all over the world with good color and behavior.

You can check the review of the ink here: LINK

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• inky-finger

• txomsy

• Enkida

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please count me in, and thank you for sharing

Please check point no. 3

Leave a handwritten note

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I think this is my favorite Indian blue ink. It is very good, and every ink lover should jump at this opportunity. I still have some from when I managed to get some by a roundabout way, and I am treasuring it...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

fpn_1561039111__20190620_155237.jpg

Ooops! missed a 'd' in would. Should learn to be more careful when I'm exhausted.

Edited by txomsy

If you are to be ephemeral, leave a good scent.

I got curious so I checked ebay and ... none were to be found. Which is weird, because there are plenty of Indian sellers when I'm shopping for Apsara pencils and various India-made Parker products.

-k

fpn_1561134045__img_20190621_111700.jpg

I read the review of your ink in your blog. It is an excellent price! Thanks 4 the giveaway.

Edited by arellano81366

Javier

bril.jpg

sig2.jpgsig1.jpg

Events may be horrible or inescapable. Men always have a choice - if not whether, then how they endure.

- Lois McMaster Bujold