Kanwrite

writepen

We seek writing pleasure from our fountain pens, and that desire is achieved with Kanwrite fountain pens, a family-owned Company with an honorable heritage in pen manufacturing. In certain parts of the world, Kanwrite needs no introduction as the brand has strong recognition and wide use by fountain pen aficionados. In other parts of the world, the Kanwrite brand is new.

I have been friends with Kanwrite Owner, Sandeep Awasthi, for a long time, thus I am familiar with his personal involvement in the Kanwrite commitment to excellence in fountain pen production and customer service.
In the photo are my Kanwrite fountain pens. (NOTE: Photo would not upload, so will try to upload separately.) Model names are Desire--the solid green, and Heritage--the marbled blue and green finishes. The Heritage are fitted with Flex, steel nibs, and the Desire has a regular steel nib. All are satisfying writers, and, at a very reasonable price--we don't often see those 2 benefits in the same fountain pen. Additionally, as our nib grade preferences vary, Kanwrite offers both regular and Flex steel nibs so as to accommodate our choices. Another contrasting feature between the two models is that the Desire's feed is plastic, while the Heritage feed is ebonite.
The Heritage model has an inbuilt piston filling system, whereas the Desire model has a plunger style converter filling system. Both function easily. (Kanwrite will soon introduce an upgrade to the Desire model, containing a threaded, twist converter, and it will also allow use of either a cartridge, or eyedropper filling. Kanwrite will be releasing new models in the near future, and I look forward to that product launch!

Kanwrite website....http://www.kanpurwriters.com/index.html Contact...kanpurwriters@gmail.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• writepen

• mssethi

• Chmara

Top Posters In This Topic

We seek writing pleasure from our fountain pens, and that desire is achieved with Kanwrite fountain pens, a family-owned Company with an honorable heritage in pen manufacturing. In certain parts of the world, Kanwrite needs no introduction as the brand has strong recognition and wide use by fountain pen aficionados. In other parts of the world, the Kanwrite brand is new.

I have been friends with Kanwrite Owner, Sandeep Awasthi, for a long time, thus I am familiar with his personal involvement in the Kanwrite commitment to excellence in fountain pen production and customer service.
In the photo are my Kanwrite fountain pens. (NOTE: Photo would not upload, so will try to upload separately.) Model names are Desire--the solid green, and Heritage--the marbled blue and green finishes. The Heritage are fitted with Flex, steel nibs, and the Desire has a regular steel nib. All are satisfying writers, and, at a very reasonable price--we don't often see those 2 benefits in the same fountain pen. Additionally, as our nib grade preferences vary, Kanwrite offers both regular and Flex steel nibs so as to accommodate our choices. Another contrasting feature between the two models is that the Desire's feed is plastic, while the Heritage feed is ebonite.
The Heritage model has an inbuilt piston filling system, whereas the Desire model has a plunger style converter filling system. Both function easily. (Kanwrite will soon introduce an upgrade to the Desire model, containing a threaded, twist converter, and it will also allow use of either a cartridge, or eyedropper filling. Kanwrite will be releasing new models in the near future, and I look forward to that product launch!

Kanwrite website....http://www.kanpurwriters.com/index.html Contact...kanpurwriters@gmail.com

Have made a few attempts to add the photo, will not upload. Compressed it and other changes...no luck. Sorry.