• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siamackz

• KAC

• Michael R.

• como

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for another interesting piece of MB history.

Especially I like the material of the pen and the big Montblanc logo on the top of the cap.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons." – General D. MacArthur

“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – W. Churchill

Sia, I know I speak for the vintage montblanc community when I say what a great resource your website is for current collectors of these fabulous pens and for future hobbyists. Thanks again for all you are doing for the vintage Montblanc pen collectors worldwide.

Great to see those gems from private collections :-)

Thank you for your work and efforts!

Cheers

Michael

Im glad you are enjoying it, thanks for the encouragement!

My Vintage Montblanc Website--> link

My Colleague and I applaud the work you've put into this and we have been enjoying you contributions as they have been added.

Thank you! And I have some pretty cool content coming up in a few days - including an interview and also some pretty cool pen reviews!

That lapis #25 is - by a substantial margin - the most gorgeous, magnificent, finest example of the pen maker's art I've ever seen. What a transcendently beautiful blend of classic/timeless design, perfectly melded with an arresting but not overwhelming color scheme! Every part perfectly complements the pen: clip, nib, body, prominent MB star... It would be a compelling purchase if it re-appeared in the MB lineup (it won't, I'm sure). Many thanks for posting this!

Keith

Edited by KAC

That lapis #25 is - by a substantial margin - the most gorgeous, magnificent, finest example of the pen maker's art I've ever seen. What a transcendently beautiful blend of classic/timeless design, perfectly melded with an arresting but not overwhelming color scheme! Every part perfectly complements the pen: click, nib, body, prominent MB star... It would be a compelling purchase if it re-appeared in the MB lineup (it won't, I'm sure). Many thanks for posting this!

Keith

I agree it is absolutely stunning!

I would be equally remiss if I didn't acknowledge again the excellence of your vintage MB web pages, Siamackz! An important contribution to the vintage MB collector knowledge base.

Incidentally, there is an interesting (but very expensive) selection of vintage MB on the gopens web site, including a lapis variant.

Keith

I would be equally remiss if I didn't acknowledge again the excellence of your vintage MB web pages, Siamackz! An important contribution to the vintage MB collector knowledge base.

Incidentally, there is an interesting (but very expensive) selection of vintage MB on the gopens web site, including a lapis variant.

Keith

Thank you KAC! And yes I was admiring a few pens on that catalogue just last night :)

I am sure you will recognize this pen on your Grail list. Its not got any fancy colours, its not the largest pen, but it is the epitome of classy! Enjoy the L 129 https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/l129

Also, with this review we add yet another generous contributor to our website - specialk0449 from FPN. It is truly encouraging to see the vintage MB community come forward and support the website towards building a comprehensive catalogue of these beautiful vintage pens that bring joy to all our hearts :)

• 2 weeks later...
I am very pleased to share with you a review of my most recent purchase - a 126 PL. This has been a Grail pen for me since the day I started focusing on vintage MBs, and so I am very happy to have it in my modest collection. Learn more about the pen here --> https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/no-126-pl

Enjoy!

my most recent purchase - a 126 PL

What a beauty ! And in such mint condition!

I almost find this vintage MB pens even more beautiful than the current one's. And then there is the heritage: where has this pen been and what happened with it. Mostly speculations I guess.

LD.

What a beauty ! And in such mint condition!

I almost find this vintage MB pens even more beautiful than the current one's. And then there is the heritage: where has this pen been and what happened with it. Mostly speculations I guess.

LD.

Thank you!