Vintage Montblanc Website

siamackz
Rate Topic 0

Hi All,

Ive been working on putting together a website on vintage Montblancs. Over the past few months Ive tried to steal a few minutes here and there every day or so, to write up one section at a time. Its the first time Ive made a website or written content that is non-academic, and so its nothing special really. Photos were just taken using an iPhone. So, its a super modest site, but I wanted to share some information with other enthusiasts out there. Its much better on the desktop than phone but check it out anywhere if you have a few minutes > https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com

The website has two sections:

1. Pen reviews - where I explain the history and features of my vintage MBs

2. Pen talk - where I post interviews with pen experts and collectors (this is work in progress)

Enjoy!

My Vintage Montblanc Website--> link

My Instagram account --> link

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siamackz

• KAC

• Michael R.

• Marcwithac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your website is set up nicely. The modest format makes it a pleasure to view. It looks like it will be an excellent site for Montblanc collectors. Congratulations.

Boris-Ludwig

Very nicely done and already booked marked.

If you're going to add more technical details and drawings it'll be a unique treasure for collectors and just the curious alike.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your collection and knowledge.

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! I hope to enrich the site with more technical and also encdotal content over time.

Very nice! I've already bookmarked it and I'll be reading it regularly. I'm glad vintage MBs have a dedicated new page! Now, if you can induce the company to re-issue these classics you'll be the Pen God!

Edited by KAC

Very nice! I've already bookmarked it and I'll be reading it regularly. I'm glad vintage MBs have a dedicated new page! Now, if you can induce the company to re-issue these classics you'll be the Pen God!

thank you, and haha!

specialk0449

Siamackz, I have book marked the website. Thank you very much for dedicating your valuable time to construct and maintain a site for vintage Montblanc collectors to learn more about the pens they love. I will be visiting the site often to learn more about the pens I cherish. Your dedication to the hobby is unmatched.

Siamackz, I have book marked the website. Thank you very much for dedicating your valuable time to construct and maintain a site for vintage Montblanc collectors to learn more about the pens they love. I will be visiting the site often to learn more about the pens I cherish. Your dedication to the hobby is unmatched.

thank you so much for the encouragement, my friend!

Siamackz : Every thing in your posting is awesome : the photographs , your experience with Francis your MB collection and your site . I have no words to appreciate !

Francis is Great we all know from the forum. You too must be an awesome person !!

Best,

Pankaj

Siamackz : Every thing in your posting is awesome : the photographs , your experience with Francis your MB collection and your site . I have no words to appreciate !

Francis is Great we all know from the forum. You too must be an awesome person !!

Best,

Pankaj

that is very kind and encouraging of you! Thank you!

Thanks All! There are some more interesting interviews to come. Ill keep you updated!