Closed - Ranga Handmade Pens- Solid Ebonite Colours Group Buy- Bock Titanium Nibs Available

mpkandan

Hmm. I see looking back you posted the fact that you had ordered on 11th March. Did you actually place the order well before that then? I'm not being paranoid but I ordered on 3rd March and I'm yet to hear anything about despatch....

I also did not get any information / email about despatch. It just arrived.

Knowledge Power

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sansenri

• MuddyWaters

• mpkandan

• crosshatch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

evidence please! :D

Here it is. Pens arrived through EMS speed post. I found an eyedropper and Oliver exam demonstrator which is a piston filler additionally in the package. May be due to some error, they may have misplaced the pen here.

I have to contact them and return the demonstrator pen. Meanwhile i have also taken photos of it. I have not inked both the pens.

fpn_1556334134__wp_20190427_07_20_30_pro

fpn_1556334158__wp_20190427_07_21_06_pro

fpn_1556334187__wp_20190427_07_22_25_pro

fpn_1556334198__wp_20190427_07_23_05_pro

fpn_1556334209__wp_20190427_07_23_35_pro

fpn_1556334230__wp_20190427_07_24_42_pro

fpn_1556334251__wp_20190427_07_25_29_pro

Oliver Exam Demonstrator found in the package.

fpn_1556334274__wp_20190427_07_26_35_pro

fpn_1556334098__wp_20190427_07_27_29_pro

fpn_1556334112__wp_20190427_07_27_22_pro

Edited by dinupravin

Knowledge Power

Will ink the pen today evening and post written samples.

Please be advised that don't get scared by my handwriting.

This is going to be my first written sample, so please be gentle.

Knowledge Power

Here it is. Pens arrived through EMS speed post. I found an eyedropper and Oliver exam demonstrator which is a piston filler additionally in the package. May be due to some error, they may have misplaced the pen here.

I have to contact them and return the demonstrator pen. Meanwhile i have also taken photos of it. I have not inked both the pens.

It's not an error. They usually throw in a freebie pen. They're great that way.

It's not an error. They usually throw in a freebie pen. They're great that way.

Nice Gesture by them.

Knowledge Power

Good stuff. I seem to recall that I received something similar on my last purchase. I've no doubt that my two pens will soon be winging their way to me. It would just be nice to know....

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

She turned me into a newt.......

Good stuff. I seem to recall that I received something similar on my last purchase. I've no doubt that my two pens will soon be winging their way to me. It would just be nice to know....

Hope your wait is over pretty soon.

Knowledge Power

This will be my first Ranga to arrive in an imprinted box :) Tells me that the company is doing well :)

KEEP CALM AND BOOGIE ON!

SILENCE IS GOLDEN, BUT DUCT TAPE IS SILVER.

I ordered in the previous group buy and my impression was that the pens took a little longer to arrive than in the past. But all was well when they turned up. I've never had a problem with this seller that wasn't fixed speedily. (My only problem in several purchases was a leaky converter that was replaced.)

Edited by bbs

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

Western customs and post services are more and more loaded with international shipments to their citizens from overseas due to online shopping and irregular taxation of imported goods. The delay may be longer than previous based on your own country's processing of the package. But like others have said, Mr Kandan is a reliable seller and shipper.

This is my third Ranga. I've never had anything but excellent service from Mr. Kandan, and I'm really happy with the two Rangas I have now. Shipping times have varied and are out of their control, and I imagine in a group buy with a long window, fluctuations in the number of orders can determine how quickly the pens can get made. They're a small operation. I really think their pens are among the best values in the fountain pen world.

Dear All,

Thanks for your support. We have shipped around 45% on this week and I sent the details to the participants individually.

Remaining 55% pens are ready. They would be shipped starting tomorrow. Hopefully all will be shipped by this week

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thank you, Mr. Kandan! I received notification of shipping and am looking forward to receiving it.

Here's hoping US Customs doesn't hold things up...

Edited by flyingpenman

Whenever you are fed up with life, start writing: ink is the great cure for all human ills, as I found out long ago.

~C.S. Lewis

--------------

Current Rotation:

Edison Menlo <m italic>, Lamy 2000 <EF>, Wing Sung 601 <F>

Pilot VP <F>, Pilot Metropolitan <F>, Pilot Penmanship <EF>

Mr Kandan kindly replied quickly to my email sent earlier today to confirm that my two pens were shipped on 25th April. I'm looking forward to receiving them in a few weeks, no doubt after the bandits at HMRC have stung me for some more cash.......

Edited by Aysedasi

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

She turned me into a newt.......

Dear All,

Thanks for your support. We have shipped around 45% on this week and I sent the details to the participants individually.

Remaining 55% pens are ready. They would be shipped starting tomorrow. Hopefully all will be shipped by this week

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Woo Hoo! Thank you for the update. Now that we have a general shipping notification, hopefully we can all be mature enough to avoid the fountain pen group buy equivalent of "Are we there yet?"

If they all should be shipped by Friday, 3 May, then adding 9 weeks to that gives an approximate arrival time of 5 July. Anything sooner than that will be icing on the cake. In the words of the philosopher Thomas Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part."

Lux in Obscuro Sumus

Mr Kandan kindly replied quickly to my email sent earlier today to confirm that my two pens were shipped on 25th April. I'm looking forward to receiving them in a few weeks, no doubt after the bandits at HMRC have stung me for some more cash.......

I'm saying this very quietly, but none of the ten or so pens I've bought from Mr Kandan via group buys has been intercepted by those nice customs officials .... Or if they have they haven't deemed them worth adding charges to.

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

Form Submitted.

Bamboo S22 with Bock Red M nib.

Will I receive a confirm mail?

Thanks,

Just rec'd shipping verification on my Chocolate #5 clipless ebonite...yay ! 2-4 weeks on shipping. I'm trying to decide which ink to use, or to buy a new color. Will post when I have tested.

Doug________________________Dad's 1946 DuofoldMy 1964 45Parker Place VendomeParker Sonnet"Special" Hand turned Buffalo Horn FPand looking