• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hari317

• mpkandan

• sansenri

• dinupravin

Thank you for documenting the show Hari! almost like being there! Great Pictures!

Some of those locally made pens are so interesting!

are you going to show us some any time soon? :)

Dear Hari,

Great Coverage!!! Happy that we met each other.

I would like to thank you for your Initial efforts to put up our Indian Pens in global Arena .

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen company

Dear Hari,

Great Coverage!!! Happy that we met each other.

I would like to thank you for your Initial efforts to put up our Indian Pens in global Arena .

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen company

Thank you Kandan.

Thank you for documenting the show Hari! almost like being there! Great Pictures!

Some of those locally made pens are so interesting!

are you going to show us some any time soon? :)

Just bought one pen at the show. :)

Thanks for sharing the pics. Will try to visit next pen show.

thanks. Yes pls do.

Thanks for sharing the pics. For a first-time pen show this seems to have gone quite well :)

Thanks. Yes.

Great pics and a great show! It looks like it was huge success. Congratulations to everyone involved in making it a success.

It was good to see the folks behind the brands we love and also some brands that are lesser known.

thanks Steve.

Wow, that looks like an awesome event, thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks!

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Thank you, Hari! Superb coverage of the initial Indian Pen Show. Appears to be a great success. Hope to be able to attend one in the future. Thank you again for sharing so many great photos and descriptive captions.

Thank you, Hari! Superb coverage of the initial Indian Pen Show. Appears to be a great success. Hope to be able to attend one in the future. Thank you again for sharing so many great photos and descriptive captions.

Thank you Barry. If you ever come down to Mumbai, we will surely meet.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Looks wonderful Hari. Happy to see the various manufacturers and all the smiling faces. Someday, I will be making the journey again. Will the organizers try holding it in the Feb timeframe moving forward?

Thank you.

http://www.ishafoundation.org/images/stories/inner/ie-logo.gif

Inner Engineering Link

Looks wonderful Hari. Happy to see the various manufacturers and all the smiling faces. Someday, I will be making the journey again. Will the organizers try holding it in the Feb timeframe moving forward?

Thank you.

I agree Jayant. I dont know the plans for 2020. I just hope they declare the dates well in advance and give wide publicity.

• 3 weeks later...

I am from Chennai. Had it been closer to me, i would have attended it.

Next year, i will attend for sure anywhere in india.

Knowledge Power

I am from Chennai. Had it been closer to me, i would have attended it.

Next year, i will attend for sure anywhere in india.

why dont the Chennai pen guys try to organise a chennai pen show? Ranga Gama asa Oliver are based out of chennai and there might be some more. Guider Ratnamson ratnam Deccan jk pen stores can also join and it might be a nice success.

why dont the Chennai pen guys try to organise a chennai pen show? Ranga Gama asa Oliver are based out of chennai and there might be some more. Guider Ratnamson ratnam Deccan jk pen stores can also join and it might be a nice success.

That is a good idea. We will try it then.

Knowledge Power

• 2 months later...

Being in Bangalore, I would be very interested in a gathering in Chennai, more so since I missed The India Pen Show

• 3 months later...

Being from Delhi... I would still hope that the meet happens in Mumbai than anywhere farther away if the individual chapter translates into some exhibitors/makers missing one in favour of the other due to cost/proximity issues...

• 3 months later...

Hello Fellow fountain pen enthusiasts,

After a great success and huge support from the community, this year The India Pen Show (TIPS 2020) is scheduled for 7th and 8th March 2020

more details soon

thank you once again

Vishal Singhi

I agree Jayant. I dont know the plans for 2020. I just hope they declare the dates well in advance and give wide publicity.

Thank you Hari for a great coverage... will share details anytime soon now...thank you

those very nice pictures (which I had the chance to see in all their liveliness, see my previous comment) can no longer be seen properly due to the hated photobucket ransom, please Hari do something about moving your photos out of photobucket...

there are so many other photo upload providers that are free... (including FPN)

those very nice pictures (which I had the chance to see in all their liveliness, see my previous comment) can no longer be seen properly due to the hated photobucket ransom, please Hari do something about moving your photos out of photobucket...

there are so many other photo upload providers that are free... (including FPN)

Fortunately I have originals of all my pics. But the problem still remains. even if I upload afresh. I will be unable to edit the original post to replace the links. If I post the pics separately they will be out of context and quite meaningless. The internet like all things is quite transient. As far as possible whenever requested I have made a pdf of my original posts with pics and have uploaded them on archive.org with a link in the thread. A pen show report might not merit this effort. If it does pls let me know and I will get something up when time permits. Best, Hari