Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• zaddick

• Michael R.

• AndyLogan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I bought EF's for work pens.

I too prefer EF but also use OB/OBB. Hope to get a O3B.

Good choice with the pens. thumbup.gif

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

After a trip to Las Vegas days before a milestone bday, I'm now waiting for a red gold 146 with an EF nib.....

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

Another 149, but with an interesting nib. Pics to follow.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

This addition was actually from back in January, but only have gotten around to uploading photos now.

PoA 888 Ludwig, probably my favorite pen to date...

32709649967_db19567d55_b.jpg

40685773053_f14cb75b53_b.jpg

46736673925_591f991f18_b.jpg

40685773263_1e17c27724_b.jpg

46736673465_f07802d6d5_b.jpg

32709650497_09a660acb8_b.jpg

46736674405_35f1e8da9f_b.jpg

32709650687_ba8f5437ac_b.jpg

46736674875_1c909bde8e_b.jpg

I think it's a splendid design: clean as a whole, extremely detailed on close inspection.

Just two quibbles:

- the little ruby on the central ring does not line up with the clip

- I can't quite shake how the crown comes off as if it might be plastic. I think maybe this bit would have been better served w/ a slightly darker, neutral colored metal/alloy

Edited by LawrenceN

I stopped by the MB Boutique yesterday to pick up the Le Petit Prince (LeGrand Resin with a F nib) on hold for me. They had a great inventory of LPP pens but only one notebook which I also purchased. I really like the pens design, appearance, and color (a warm brown).

post-22656-0-72645500-1555852185_thumb.jpeg

Like the late adopter I am, my latest MB purchase is a Heritage 1912. Took me ages to get this one.

heritage-4.jpg

Can't stop admiring the snowglobe-like finial.

heritage-6.jpg

I love the tactile feel of the mechanism and the amazing, springy, smooth F nib.

heritage-11.jpg

Been using it for the past week, and as soon as I have more experience with it I'll either write a standalone review or post in the 1912 thread. But so far, I'm hooked.

HERITAGE-1912-24.jpg

Geodesigner...

Are you still enjoying the Heritage 1912? Pen looks beautiful.

Mine should be coming in 2 weeks...can't wait.

Regards,

David

Just ordered a simple black Rouge et Noir with a fine nib.

Waiting for the stock to arrive at Iguana Sell!

Geodesigner...

Are you still enjoying the Heritage 1912? Pen looks beautiful.

Mine should be coming in 2 weeks...can't wait.

Regards,

David

Oh yes, enjoying it very much! Quickly became a favourite. Hope you like it as well!

IMG-20190401-181659-01.jpg

3776 + 4810.

I'm maintaining a comprehensive list of Iron-Gall inks. Contributions most welcome! bit.ly/irongall

Oh yes, enjoying it very much! Quickly became a favourite. Hope you like it as well!

IMG-20190401-181659-01.jpg

Geodesigner,

Glad to hear it...

Nice view...

Trying to divide between MB Lavender Purple or MB Swan Illusion for the first fill.

Regards,

David

Edited by Jesus1

Geodesigner,

Glad to hear it...

Nice view...

Trying to divide between MB Lavender Purple or MB Swan Illusion for the first fill.

Regards,

David

Hi Geodesigner,

Have you developed scratching on the barrel of the 1912 from just capping the pen?

Regards,

David

Edited by Jesus1

Heritage 1912 in from the Wonka Factory...oompa loompas went back to work...Have to pay Dennis today. It came in a week early : )

Edited by Jesus1

Heritage 1912 in from the Wonka Factory...oompa loompas went back to work...Have to pay Dennis today. It came in a week early : )

A good start to the week. wink.png

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.