Closed - Ranga Handmade Pens - Grand Festival Group Buy- 10 Models In Various Choices

mpkandan

Form Submitted

I chose the

8B

Clipless

Bock Chrome Medium Nib

C/C

Polished Premium Ebonite #5 Blue and White

I would have preferred the #6 Black and Red is it were available

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• sansenri

• Dupontdelamare

• bbs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

"S1. Solid Forest Green with Black Specs (Not Available for Model 5 and Giant Bamboo)" means it's just Forest Green or it's Forest Green with black?

I want it pure forset green without black, is it?

Thanks,

Hello,

"S1. Solid Forest Green with Black Specs (Not Available for Model 5 and Giant Bamboo)" means it's just Forest Green or it's Forest Green with black?

I want it pure forset green without black, is it?

Thanks,

Respected Sir,

It is Solid Forest green with rare black specs distributed randomly.

It is not available for Model 5 and Giant Bamboo

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Form Submitted

8b with clip, Dual tone Fine nib

Forest Green with Black Ripple

Eyedropper

This will be my second Ranga eyedropper -- I love my first!

Dear All,

Thanks for your overwhelming support for this Group By.

We have already crossed 60+

It is great chance to buy Ranga Pens in Various Popular Models in many nib option at great prices.

Request all not to miss this offer.

Take care

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Message sent for two model 8s.

Pale Pink/ Red Black Swirl (P6)

Black yellow swirl (P2)

Thanks Sir

Regards,

Kandan..M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Is there any chance the Emperor will be on sale anytime soon? I believe it's been almost a year since it was last offered and I only got chance to purchase one!

Form submitted for

Model 8

Clipless

Polished

Premium Ebonite

Blue/White

ED system

M size chrome nib

and

Model 3

Clipless

Polished

Premium Ebonite

Blue/pink

CC system

B size Jowo nib goldtone

Thank you

Edited by sansenri

will the eyedropper bamboo/bamboo giant version fit a #6 nib?

Yes Sir. All Eyedropper pens comes with #6 nib.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Hello,

How fine is the fine kanwrite nib compared to the Jowo extra fine nib? The eyedropper is definitely interesting, but I'm looking for more of an extra fine line.

Is there any chance the Emperor will be on sale anytime soon? I believe it's been almost a year since it was last offered and I only got chance to purchase one!

Dear Sir,

It may come next year only. We have lot of plans for other Group Buy's.

But Please send a mail to my mail id mpkandan@yahoo.co.in for Emperor Model

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Form submitted for

Model 8

Clipless

Polished

Premium Ebonite

Blue/White

ED system

M size chrome nib

and

Model 3

Clipless

Polished

Premium Ebonite

Blue/pink

CC system

B size Jowo nib goldtone

Thank you

Dear Mr. Sansenri Sir,

Thanks a lot for your continuous support

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Order submitted for 3C in blue and white swirl, clipless, polished, CC

Thank you for making these beautiful and great-writing pens!

Pictures of Ranga pens in Blue and White Swirl premium ebonite will be appreciated. I'm particularly interested in seeing differences in the polished finish vs bakul in this specific ebonite. Thank everyone and anyone for posting your pics! I've just ordered a 3C in Blue and White Swirl polished, and want to be sure I prefer it to the bakul for this ebonite. Mods, please move if this is in the wrong forum.
Let your ink flow.

Pictures of Ranga pens in Blue and White Swirl premium ebonite will be appreciated. I'm particularly interested in seeing differences in the polished finish vs bakul in this specific ebonite. Thank everyone and anyone for posting your pics! I've just ordered a 3C in Blue and White Swirl polished, and want to be sure I prefer it to the bakul for this ebonite. Mods, please move if this is in the wrong forum.

Let your ink flow.

I had a similar doubt sometime back and was told the premium rods look better in polished. I went for blue white swirl in polished (Thin Bamboo) and LOVE the way it turned out. I don't think you can go wrong in that color.